Official Rangers Vs Cowdenbeath Pre Match Thread

I was feeling really positive for this match. Even predicted 3-0 for The Rangers of course.

We need to get promoted...but who can see us getting out of this division? DK needs to sack the management team....now. It's clear that they are clueless, can't motivate, no training regime. Every picture from training just shows guys living the life...never ever seen any player with a bead of sweat in training!

My positive feelings from earlier have turned into depression. Very bad days.

the team looked like a load of passengers today - they did the bare minimum and nothing beyond that. Carry on like that, with the current management who have made it clear he doesn't want to be there, and we will struggle to go up. Tactically predictable and severely lacking in quality and application.

It was the same dross at the game, so.w of saying it was the worst game we have ever seen, but how many times have we actually said this.

The only difference yesterday and a lot of games over the past 3 seasons was we never got that lucky goal. There has been numerous games over the past three seasons where we have played just as bad but managed to get a goal to paper over the cracks.

Their is three men to blame for that shit on the pitch, and they are probably taking close to £100k a month for it.

Sorry to bump this, haven't been on all weekend after that farce of a game. Hid myself in a cold dark room after watching god knows how many performances like that in the past with nothing being learned from it...

Anyway, on a more positive note, my stream was perhaps one of the worst, but I did hear Dj say that Tom Walsh, in a youth game, was taking corners with both feet? Whaaaat? Both feet? Fuck me, our current set piece takers can barley put in a decemt ball with one foot.

If our youngsters are doing that, why can't our first team? And why can't our youngsters become first teamers with that ability?