Cheltenham 2015

quinty

Me too. Avoiding that 2.40 tho, I'd be wanting a coconut and a cigar if I could pick the winner of that one.

1/7 seems a bit mad for Mullins to be top trainer as well. Have stuck a quid on Jonjo at 33s for fun.

If i was pushed i would take a punt on ned stark in that race but you're right its a cunt of a race!

Came back up 400 from Ayr on fri so thats a good kitty for the week

Golfing this morning, Cheltenham on the telly this afternoon, then Ibrox tonight........what a great day I have ahead of me.

Going to have a wee bit e/w on Qewy in the first.

Hoping Silvianco Conti drifts a wee bit before I get involved in the Gold Cup, looking for a wee bit more value than the 3s kicking about just now.

Me too. Avoiding that 2.40 tho, I'd be wanting a coconut and a cigar if I could pick the winner of that one.

1/7 seems a bit mad for Mullins to be top trainer as well. Have stuck a quid on Jonjo at 33s for fun.

My two cents for the 2.40..

This one is as wide open as you would expect.

PENDRA for me is the correct favourite and not a bad price but not as attractive as some others I like.

MENDIP EXPRESS ran well in defeat at Aintree in December and doesn't have as much to prove as others here. The Harry Fry runner was disappointing at Bangor last time but I wouldn't be put off from that run, which may just have been done to help tune him up. Ths horse won here n January of last year and makes appeal at available odds of 16/1.

BLACK THUNDER has a task on his hand from top weight here but Sean Bowen's claim can help a tad. The gelding scored easily at Sandown after been narrowly piped at Ascot over 3m beforehand and stayed on behind the impressive Many Clouds last time. 20/1 is big.

And finally TENOR NIVERNAIS could be on a decent mark here despite slightly struggling recently. Venetia Williams has opted for first time cheek-peices and if that keeps him focused he can be a good EW bet at 40/1.

Can't wait for the racing to start. The 4miler my race of the day.

I got that coconut and cigar, 10/1 I got the druids nephew at.