Stuart Mccall Becomes Manager Till End Of Season.

STEPPS BOY

Delighted to be rid of the people who were in charge, however lets not get too excited, the job on hand is massive and i honestly dont see much changing on Saturday,these players have lost their fitness, desire and confidence, the desire can be restored quickly the other two cant, im pleased weve got McCall but if it doesnt happen for us this season my fear is he will be blamed.

Good news!

Another dud out of harm's way & (arguably) the best available option for the short term in!

I hear he's keen to fulfil his Scotland commitment, so shouldn't cause any awkwardness in the summer (unless he takes us up in style & causes him to have second thoughts!!).

Good, at least it is a known manager at the top of Scottish football, and I wish him all the best, as he will need all the luck he can get with this bunch.

He will do in the short term, but feel he may not be what we need for the future, but hope to be proved wrong.

On the other hand if he were to turn this lot round and secure promotion for us he should be rewarded justly, and allowed to take us as far as he is capable of taking us before standing down and handing over to his successor.

:7325:

We need to learn from our past mistakes with mangers. I don't think we should be handing out contracts longer than 2 years. Yeah, if he gets us up and things are looking better on the park, by all means give him a year. A 3 year extension for promotion is too much i think.

If he gets us up he deserves it.

No he doesn't. Getting Rangers promoted from the championship with the second highest wage bill in the country does not make you deserve a 3 year deal.

The fact he has been given a short term deal says that he isn't the man the board want long term, thankfully.

I'll be seriously gutted if McCall stays longer than the end of the season, no matter how he does.