Stuart Mccall Becomes Manager Till End Of Season.

STEPPS BOY

I say give him a chance and if he gets us up then ye give him a 2 year deal. We know he can manage cause he done wonders at motherwell not only with no budget but with his best players been sold year on year and having to rebuild with no money, He also made law look a good player at a higher level and seem to recall got the best out of average players like higdon so why not, lets get behind him and see what he can do.

Oh I, loved him as a player and his attitude and if he can get that across to that lazy bunch of wasters then we might just do this.

I'd imagine he'll also say to them its a clean slate and you are all fighting for a new contract so get your fucking finger out (or words to that effect lol)

Fact is they've never done it. Fact is there are far, far, far better options out there to do it.

If 'they've never done it' is a problem, how do you explain your support for Cathro, who has never managed a professional football club? Besides, what they have 'done', factually speaking, is take Motherwell to second in the SPL.

If 'they've never done it' is a problem, how do you explain your support for Cathro, who has never managed a professional football club? Besides, what they have 'done', factually speaking, is take Motherwell to second in the SPL.

From what he says, and what he has done, he is the perfect fit for the job in my opinion and capable of turning the footballing side around for us. I'm more than happy for us to take the gamble on him.

They did do well with Motherwell, I'm not doubting that. I'm happy he is here short term. He is an OK manager. But he still isn't good enough for us long term. Nor is he capable of what we need, like I mentioned above.

From what he says, and what he has done, he is the perfect fit for the job in my opinion and capable of turning the footballing side around for us. I'm more than happy for us to take the gamble on him.

They did do well with Motherwell, I'm not doubting that. I'm happy he is here short term. He is an OK manager. But he still isn't good enough for us long term. Nor is he capable of what we need, like I mentioned above.

I don't know, mate. Cathro would've been a terrific appointment immediately after demotion, given a prolonged opportunity to apply his unorthodox methodology, but in the top division we'll need a certain amount of experience and pragmatism. That said, I really do wish we'd been more ambitious and adventurous earlier on.

Stuart mc call will give 100% so a great appointment for the club.

My only concern is that what he has to work with

our up front to score goals our weakest area - forwards.

daly ,miller, boyd & clark none of them could be trusted if picked to produce the goods.

He has to be brave and bring in gallagher and look to other youngsters to come in

it might not happen first game but he needs to be brave give the young lads a chance

who havent had the opportunity.

I saw WV post a picture of that.

Refreshing to see our coaching staff do their homework on a team.

You have to wonder how many games Ally and Kenny went to.

Our approach always seemed to be 'we are Rangers, we will beat anycunt'

Will be interesting if the training ground will resemble for once is used for that purpose

and not a holiday camp - will normal basics be introduced to some of these players

like how to practice free-kicks - set pieces - shooting and fitness.

This may have just saved Nicky Laws career.

and thousands of Rangers fans sanity if I had to endure 1 more 4 am kick off watching the amateur crap from Mcclipboard I swear the lunie bin was my next stop over.

Welcome back to The Greatest Club in the World Stuart. Absolutely delighted with this. I was hoping it would happen for the remainder of the season for a long time now. Let's see how it goes but I have no doubt he will be chomping at the bit to get these underachievers sorted out. I can see a number of changes come Saturday. Don't understand some of the negativity from some fans but that's just my opinion. He deserves a chance and to be honest let's judge this time next month, not next game. We have won one game in seven and we need to be realistic, not many managers would be capable of making an impact on a side so devoid of urgency, enthusiasm, ideas, creativity, pride, energy, skill, cohesion, I could go on...

I would love nothing more than McCall to succeed long term. But short term you have my full support and I wish you all the best in this monster of a task.