Stuart Mccall Becomes Manager Till End Of Season.

STEPPS BOY

Mcdowall stays?

:(

Happy enough on boards decision and hope he takes us up. But I just also hope he's the balls to kick into touch' anything and everyone' associated with the current mob.

Jim Stewart should be first to be bumped, our keepers this seasons have been woeful and that's his role.

I hope the tie in with Stewart and his Scotland role isn't any reason for keeping him there.

I wouldn't be against it.

Some people are acting like this appointment like is "beneath" us but his record as a manager in Scotland is comparable to what McLeish's was and he got the job at a time when we had genuine quality players and were expected to compete for the all three domestic honours every year and he didn turn out too bad did he?

If he does well I think the compromise/agreement might be that he can stay on as assistant manager going forward as that would probably make him keeping on his role with Scotland a lot more manageable and likely too.

I think he will fancy proving himself to get a longer contract, if he does I can see him giving Scotland the elbow.

Said this morning there was gonna be a big announcement but did not know what. Also been told that McCall is here till the end of the season and they are looking at Billy Davis and Gough, don't know if as no1 and no2 but I would not like Gough as boss.

Personally I want Davis, I thought he should have been interviewed when Walter stepped down, I don't want McCall as our full time manager but he has my full support from day 1 .

ha I was on our website and "club statement" came up and I thought here we go - and then this!!!

THE Rangers Football Club Limited confirms that matters have been resolved with Sandy Easdale on an amicable basis.

Mr Easdale has agreed to resign from his directorships with the Group with immediate effect and he does so wishing the Club, its supporters and the new Board every success for the future.

The Club thanks Mr Easdale for his co-operation in this changeover and confirms the investigation previously referred to will not now proceed. The Club is also happy to confirm that Mr Easdale did not receive any remuneration in respect of the directorships he held with the Club.

ha I was on our website and "club statement" came up and I thought here we go - and then this!!!

THE Rangers Football Club Limited confirms that matters have been resolved with Sandy Easdale on an amicable basis.

Mr Easdale has agreed to resign from his directorships with the Group with immediate effect and he does so wishing the Club, its supporters and the new Board every success for the future.

The Club thanks Mr Easdale for his co-operation in this changeover and confirms the investigation previously referred to will not now proceed. The Club is also happy to confirm that Mr Easdale did not receive any remuneration in respect of the directorships he held with the Club.

they thanked "sleazedale" board oot. :lol:

More good news, no expensive investigations or court cases. Today has been a good news day.

At last someone at the helm who can get us promotion this season. Should also get the best out of Law and drop the old guard who under perform week after week.

The entertainment level on the pitch should also see a marked improvement. Starting to look forward to my football with some optimism again.