Stuart Mccall Becomes Manager Till End Of Season.

STEPPS BOY

More than happy with this news, couldn't keep Ally and Kenny fukcing the team over. At least SM will come in with a fresh pair of eyes and maybe see some of the shit that should have been changed years ago.

Fingers crossed he hits the floor running, certainly been watching enough of us to see the problems.

That's a major plus point to me, it means he'll be able to hit the ground running - hopefully he starts by dropping players that don't deserve to play like jig etc.

McCall's been a manager for a grand total of 4 years at a club with one of the lowest budgets in his league. Magath's been a manager for 19 years and his trophy haul came from the biggest and richest club in Germany.

He's also done nothing in his last 2 jobs apart from relegate one of the clubs he was at and came away with a stinking reputation. Why should we take the chance on someone like that right now ? Fuck that.

That's a laugh. You're trying really hard to convince yourself. At the end of the day, Magath's won the Bundesliga twice and managed at the highest level. McCall has never won anything as manager and his experience is limited to one of the worst leagues in Europe. In fact the last time I checked McCall's Motherwell side were a very ordinary. I'd go further and say that if McCall wasn't an ex-player/legend people wouldn't warm to him so readily. Oh yes, we've made that same mistake again so soon after Ally.