Stuart Mccall Becomes Manager Till End Of Season.

STEPPS BOY

after the last few months ive been preparing myself for us not going up so if McCall comes in and kicks some arses and gets us up i will be over the moon

that said i dont think he is the man to take on the scum in the long term but as somebody else said if he manages to get us up this season how can the board not give him at least another season.

i think if he does get us up he should get a season in the top league to see how it goes but no way should he get a 3 year contract as a reward

As I said in another thread, I am happy with this, he'll come in and get us playing cohesively in a style that suits the players he picks, it won't be Bayern-esque, but it'll be an improvement.

He is not the man long term, he may prove me wrong, but we'll see and I wish him all the best.

Really happy with this appointment. He will have the backing of Smith et al and if he wins promotion I think he deserves a contract to have a crack at the spl and the chance to rebuild a squad which he has done time and time again.

Must admit I am looking forward to see where he plays Nicky Law

Really happy with this appointment. He will have the backing of Smith et al and if he wins promotion I think he deserves a contract to have a crack at the spl and the chance to rebuild a squad which he has done time and time again.

Must admit I am looking forward to see where he plays Nicky Law

Left back

Left back In the changing room.