Stuart Mccall Becomes Manager Till End Of Season.

STEPPS BOY

Not exactly who I hoped for with 'the next Alex Ferguson'.

"Short term deal"

He isn't the young coach they are after. Hence the fact its a short term deal.

This will give them weeks to look over their options and decide who is the right man for the job long term.

It's not as hard as you might think. We have a game in hand and if we win it we'll go above Hibs. As shite as we are point for point Hibs are worse.Ally and Kenny have knocked the wind out of everyone and I understand that. I feel the same way. However, coming in and getting this squad promoted doesn't require a manager of Murinho's quality. It just requires someone who is competent.

I have seen nothing from our players that they would be able to get past Hibs in a two legged tie.

Are we in an agreement that we are in a better position to do so with McCall in charge than McDowell ?

I have seen nothing from our players that they would be able to get past Hibs in a two legged tie.

Are we in an agreement that we are in a better position to do so with McCall in charge than McDowell ?

Absolutely. As for whether it is McCall, McInnes, Cathro, Magath, etc. Let's face it, you can't please all of the people all of the time, so let's get behind Stuart and push for promotion.

We have a squad of players capable of gaining promotion. For years we have cherry picked the best players in the SPL and watched them decline due to the coaching and tactics. I honestly believe McCall can get this team playing well and take us up through the playoffs.