Stuart Mccall Becomes Manager Till End Of Season.

STEPPS BOY

Mcdowall to stay on as number 2..

Jesus fucking wept..

No issue with that, back to what he knows and as long as he's working with a manager who knows what he's doing. Kenny was a good coach for Walter remember.

I have seen nothing from our players that they would be able to get past Hibs in a two legged tie.

Are we in an agreement that we are in a better position to do so with McCall in charge than McDowell ?

The players are good enough they're just not performing for whatever reason. Most of these guys have performed in the countries top-flight. Even Ian Black was part of a Hearts team that tore apart Hibs 5-0 during a cup-final.

But yeah, we're better off than we were yesterday there's no question.

I'm relieved we now actually have a chance of being promoted.

McCall IS a good manager, he isn't what this club needs long term and thats fine as he is only here short term, but he did do extremely well with Motherwell and it was just too hard a task in the end - as their new manager has found out.

Good short term appointment and I have a lot more confidence going in to the last fixtures now. (tu)