Stuart Mccall Becomes Manager Till End Of Season.

STEPPS BOY

Glad to see this done (tu)

Gives us a good chance at fighting promotion and gives the board that leeway to find the right man for the job in the Summer, even allowing that Manager to work solely on finding new players.

Would be happy to see McCall stay as Number 2 also meaning he can still perform his Scotland role. McCall was always going to be the obvious choice for the short term, he's watched nearly every game and scrutinised the team.

Good decision by the board.

Not what's needed, a permanent appointment is required, a failed Motherwell manager is not it.

He's not a failed Motherwell manager

He led them to two consecutive second place finishes, he done everything he could possibly do with them on a shoestring budget, hardly a failure

I do recollect going to game against Motherwell in 90 ' s and can remember a few drunken bears singing:

After all your my Stuart Mccall.

This was to the tune of Wonderwall by Oasis. So let's hope he's gonna be the one that saves us.

Because baby, he's gonna be the one to save us...

And after all you're my Stuart McCall :crabflute:

Seeing as we don't even know what division we will be in next season this is probably the best and most sensible option.

except how do we start to rebuild a team with 12 players out of contract in the summer

mccall finishes up in june, no way will he be allowed to identify and get in signings, or decide who to keep currently, and a new manager needs way more time than a pre season to sort this mess out

is this confirmed yet? caution is needed till then... I have learned from the Kris commons situation a few year back :thumbup:

Confirmed by every major news source, top story on all sports pages, seems it's happening