Ten League Games To Go

legalbeagle

That means Stuart McCall should have ten games to get things into some sort of shape, a few to experiment a bit, a couple of weeks training and then build something settled throughout April & May.

One way or another the tools (literally in some cases) are at his disposal: Bell, Wallace, Zaliukas, McCulloch, Black, Templeton, Shiels, Miller and Boyd are full internationals

Foster and Daly have been captains in the SPL.

Sinnamon, Halkett, Hardie, Walsh and Murdoch are well thought of (and very good in football manager). Hutton has played in the CL and Aird can run.

With that plus McGregor, Clark, Robinson, Vuckic, Mohsni and anyone I have forgotten, there is enough experience and ability to get us promoted if Stuart can find the right formation and kick them into shape.

We have defeated top league teams this season, quite comfortably, and the ability is within us, we just need the shape and the hunger instilled for a final drive.

I was never a great fan of Stuart McCall the player, but the one thing he had more than anything was drive, determination, hunger and an attitude that we need badly right now.

Football seasons are all about how you finish, how about we prove everyone wrong and finish this season with a bit of character and style!

(No alcohol has been harmed in the making of this post)

That means Stuart McCall should have ten games to get things into some sort of shape, a few to experiment a bit, a couple of weeks training and then build something settled throughout April & May.

One way or another the tools (literally in some cases) are at his disposal: Bell, Wallace, Zaliukas, McCulloch, Black, Templeton, Shiels, Miller and Boyd are full internationals

Sinnamon, Halkett, Hardie, Walsh and Murdoch are well thought of (and very good in football manager). Hutton has played in the CL and Aird can run.

With that plus McGregor, Clark, Robinson, Vuckic, Mohsni and anyone I have forgotten, there is enough experience and ability to get us promoted if Stuart can find the right formation and kick them into shape.

We have defeated top league teams this season, quite comfortably, and the ability is within us, we just need the shape and the hunger instilled for a final drive.

I was never a great fan of Stuart McCall the player, but the one thing he had more than anything was drive, determination, hunger and an attitude that we need badly right now.

Football seasons are all about how you finish, how about we prove everyone wrong and finish this season with a bit of character and style!

You have done well in talking up some of the worst footballers i have ever had the misfortune of seeing.

You should be there next agent because they are going to need someone as good as you to get a new club.

You were never a fan of Stuart McCall the player....really!!?? Personally, thought he was brilliant for us as a player.

Hibs away is geein me the fear

we got pumped 4-0 the last time so it can't get any worse.

I agree with the OP that promotion is dooable with our squad even if it's winning all the play off ties.

Confidence in a team breeds fear in other teams and that is what we will have come the start of May. Our last game against hearts will probably be an irrelevance.

I agree with the OP that promotion is dooable with our squad even if it's winning all the play off ties.

Confidence in a team breeds fear in other teams and that is what we will have come the start of May. Our last game against hearts will probably be an irrelevance.

A squad of individuals who look good on paper does not equate to a good team. we all know that: its football basics.

A good team works hard for one another, is committed 110% to battling and winning each game they play in.

Look at the Livingstone players on saturday:buzzing around the pitch, all working hard for one another, always looking to attack or win back the ball if they have given it away. They were a proper team, not a bunch of individuals running about.

Its footballing basics and there's no excuses why we can't be doing the same too.

McCulloch,Miller,Daly and Boyd are too slow and well off the pace for even the Championship.

Black hates us so he should be out the picture

Simonson,Foster,Aird,Hutton and Mohsni are way short of what is required for a Rangers side.

Walsh,Temps,Gallacher and Murdoch should be in the team every week as we need to start building today if we have to have any chance in whatever division we're in next season.

In my honest opinion i don't even see us getting promoted this season.

He does not have ten games to get things into some sort of shape as we have to actually get into the play offs before we can win them.

If our current form continues for another ten games we would miss out.

He needs to start getting points on the board now and get the style right as he goes

We've got Hibs away next Sunday then we need to play hearts twice. We're 7 behind Hibs with 2 games in hand over them and I can't see us winning next weekend.

Just don't share your confidence. Can't see where the next goal is coming from never mind our next win. Vuckic being injured is a huge blow.

Also, as it stands....on current form we won't even make the playoffs. That is the reality of the situation.

I believe we will see change under McCall and get into playoffs

Then it's all about one off games-with a wee good run under our belts we can do it

Boyd black mcculloch are full internationals??

Dont make me laugh. They are mccoists shit. Dont try to make sm life harder than it is. He is starting with an appalling deck of cards and we all know whose fault that is.setting urself up to say "poor ally wisnae that bad" imho.

With the way were playing i think we can kiss 2nd goodbye really . Could be a blessing though as those two extra matches wed play could give us momentum if we beat Falkirk or Queens going into the Hibs double header .

This is how i see it going:

Alloa (w)

Hibs (l)

Cowdenbeath (w)

Hearts (d)

Queens (d)

Raith (w)

Livi (w)

Dumbarton (w)

Falkirk (d)

Hearts (l)

Black played five minutes for Scotland. Foster is shite I don't care who he captained. Youth that's rated well in Football Manager WTF. What manner of post is this?

The FM thing was just my little joke.

The manner of post was clearly something most are unfamiliar with on RM, but it was an attempt at some hope, optimism and positivity.

There is enough talent in this team to get promoted, if Stuart McCall can get them into the right sort of structure and with the right attitude.

I will continue with my No Surrender approach, the rest of you can continue being surrender-monkeys all you want.

The manner of post was clearly something most are unfamiliar with on RM, but it was an attempt at some hope, optimism and positivity.

There is enough talent in this team to get promoted, if Stuart McCall can get them into the right sort of structure and with the right attitude.

I will continue with my No Surrender approach, the rest of you can continue being surrender-monkeys all you want.

I would like to agree with you... on paper we have a fairly solid squad, lots of experience at higher levels etc - but in the real world they are fucking awful and need a good boot up the arse, the talent has long since departed and we have jokers picking up large paycheques without any of the rest of what being a professional footballer is.

Your no surrender approach :lol:

You are deluded. I want us to go up as much as the next guy but the fact is they are just not good enough. We won't even finish 2nd, that in itself is an absolute disgrace of a situation and the players are as much to blame as Ally. We aren't going up, that's not me being a 'surrender monkey'...just realistic.

Your no surrender approach :lol:

You are deluded. I want us to go up as much as the next guy but the fact is they are just not good enough. We won't even finish 2nd, that in itself is an absolute disgrace of a situation and the players are as much to blame as Ally. We aren't going up, that's not me being a 'surrender monkey'...just realistic.

All together now the cry was no surrender (unless we think we are gonna fail)