***the Official Rangers V Alloa Match Thread***

Bear cub1

How long must we endure this embarrassment? I'm raging at the depths we've sunk to. I could go on and analyse the problems that were left undealt with over the last three years but what's the point, it's all water under the bridge now.

McCall needs to devise a way to make sure firstly that we at least get a playoff place. That in itself seems a mountain to climb. But the only way I see us getting through the playoffs is if he fashions a completely new team compared to the imposters that are playing week in week out. He needs to be bold. If he is, I'll back him even if he fails. The one thing he mustn't do is persist with the current line up.

Was it Einstein that said madness is doing the same thing time and again and expecting to get a different result. Sound familiar?

It was insanity Einstein was referring to and wee Stuart has already covered this saying he will give every available player a chance to prove they deserve to wear the jersey.

So many on here demand he waves a magic wand and Allys shite disappears.............get real!

He cannot drop every single one of the duds all at once.

His only goal at the moment is to, somehow, get us to the play-offs. I back him to do that.

And, for those that say what's the point as we can't beat Hibs anyway, I say let's get there first and see what shape our team is in then. I think we will be far better positioned to beat Hibs,M/well etc in May than we are now.