***the Official Rangers V Alloa Match Thread***

Bear cub1

Answer this question - honestly (not wi blue tinted specs on)

If this Rangers team was in the Premiership this season - where in the league do you reckon we would be placed?

At this current moment, on current form we be lucky to be top of the bottom 6. Earlier form this season maybe 5th/6th.

If you'd asked me and most people at the start of the season, looking at our team on paper I would have said we could have challenged Dundee United, Aberdeen etc for 4th/3rd and 2nd.

------Bell/Robinson----

----Faure McGregor Zaliukas---

----Templeton Wallace---

---Black Law---

---Shiels---

---Miller/Boyd Gallagher---

I can always dream, but I'd like to a few changes to both personnel and formation.

You drop young Walsh, was about the only hope of inspiration on saturday, but hey each to their own

Be heading along shortly, I am going with an emphatic 4 0, just because we (the fans) deserve a good result, no idea of the team as I expect to see 4/5 changes. Come on Rangers get right fucking into them :7325:

This lot dont have 4 goals in them

If this Rangers team was in the Premiership this season - where in the league do you reckon we would be placed?

Depends if a better manager could get more out of them. They should be capable of 3rd to 5th kind of ballpark.

You drop young Walsh, was about the only hope of inspiration on saturday, but hey each to their own

Completely forgot about him, I'd stick him on the left in place of Wallace. Maybe shift Wallace into the back three or drop him altogether hopefully giving him the kick up the arse he needs!

Interesting question...If we had been in the SPL with the current squad and got beaten good few times off Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, beasts etc would Allly have walked much sooner? Would the board have acted to get rind off him