***the Official Rangers V Alloa Match Thread***

Bear cub1

On the plus side! At least McCall had two competitive games to see who is up for the fight and who isn't? Be interesting to see if he true to his words and what the team sheet looks like next week if performance based selection is his basis?

Jig and Boyd to start. Nailed on.

Alloa, cowdenbeath, Livingston

We can't even beat this lot who are bottom of the table

How are we going to beat anyone in top half of table

Its over for us

Will take us years before we will be able to beat the likes of sheep and Dundee hibs never mind the manky mob

I feel fuckin sick

Surely we must recall Gasparotto and retire McCulloch?

While we are at it we can recall any other youngsters, as they should be playing ahead of some of the duds.

McCalls logic for playing Boyd, Zal and Shiels tonight was that they are full internationals...wtf...we know that but a while ago.

this is probably the worst rangers team I have ever watched.

Im 60 and unless your older than me you understanding if the word probably comes into question. There is in no doubt this is by far the worst team to be put on the park week in week out in my 50 years of following our team , although using the word team could be questioned.

We actually looked ok for 5 mins in that second half, gasparatto should be recalled from Airdrie swapped with jig and start the team that ended the game there. No point in loosing the plot here we are shite and we know that, roll on the summer regardless of what happens

Jig your heart may still love Rangers but your legs dont - do the decent thing while you still have a little respect and dignity and retire.

Daly - get blootered tonight ( after all it is your night) and jump on a ferry back to your homeland - dont come fucking back.

Never thought that I would see the day when I would criticise players on a public forum, but that is how bad things have got.

Nobody wanted to listen to those who saw this coming, even while we were 'sweeping all before us' last season.

If you mentioned the fact mccoist was a useless fat wank, you got shot down in flames on here

All the signs were there

Also gutted that McCall has been unable to get a response from this shower

Hope you enjoy all your money mccoist,

Jig and Boyd to start. Nailed on.

Jig, yes i'm afraid, but I reckon Boyd played his last game for us, didn't look up for anything tonight and reckon McCall could see this; not sure why it took him so long to take him off though, maybe he living on his reputation from seasons past? Game over for Boyd

Nobody wanted to listen to those who saw this coming, even while we were 'sweeping all before us' last season.

Much like no one wanted to listen when it was pointed out just how little fucks the players give. Lee Wallace should never be seen in a Rangers jersey again. We all know Jig is past it but Wallace isn't yet he's arguably just as bad. Zaliukas downed tools after they scored. Law was invisible again. McGregor tries, but then again so would I.