Sign in to follow this  
Bear cub1

***the Official Rangers V Alloa Match Thread***

This acceptance that we are not going up is absolutely pathetic. What happened to our fanbase? It's all to play for.

Yup, good wee unbeaten run we're stringing together.......

The players need to take a healthy dose of criticism too. Wallace is on 10-12k a week, yet at what is supposed to be the prime of his career, I've seen more effort in schoolboy games.

Wallace on that kind of money is madness. I've never really rated him tbh, world beater in the fourth tier of Scottish football and a lost man in the championship. They can all get to fuck!

This acceptance that we are not going up is absolutely pathetic. What happened to our fanbase? It's all to play for.

Aye right mate

We are on a fuckin decline

We won't even get past the first play off game if we even get there

Unfortunately McCall seems to be just like clipboard and gets nothing from these muppets

We have dropped points against all the teams at the bottom.

Sunday, the season is well and truely over

Thing that frosts my bollix is the total lack of pride in wearing that jersey that so many on our squad seem to have. These clowns need to be put on subsistance wages ASAP - if they're fighting to put breid on the table, maybe some sort of effort would return. Kills me that every single person on this forum would probably crawl through broken glass to play for this team if we had the chance and/or talent to do so (edit: there's no doubt a lot on this forum that have way more talent than what we're currently seeing from these wasters, so those that do - go talk to McCall pronto!). 56 years old and I've seen some dross play in my time, but I never, ever thought I'd see this sort of nonsense at our football club.

Yet again arrive home after bursting my arse just to get to the game.same feeling embarrassed and fucking ashamed walking out the stadium fans aren't even angry it's just expected now .

When the season started, I expected us to win the title, but still wanted McCoist out. Won't happen.

When Hearts ran away with it while McCoist screwed us up, I settled for second and the play offs. That is not going to happen.

Now I draw a line and expect us to be in the play offs. I refuse to believe we'll sink to sixth place. We're 16 points ahead of 6th placed Raith Rovers.

Again, over to you Stuart McCall to beat Hibs in May.

HG5 likes this

I don't want to hear the usual pish from the players - it's not good enough, we need to start gettin results, it's all I've fucking heard aw season and still getting the same shite outcome.

They should be admitting their not good enough for this club and just fuck off, wage thiefs.

Regardless of whether we go up this season or not, the whole playing squad should be cleared out, disgrace.

Yet again arrive home after bursting my arse just to get to the game.same feeling embarrassed and fucking ashamed walking out the stadium fans aren't even angry it's just expected now .

I burst mine heading in exactly the opposite direction!

You guys who got there deserve so much better.

Well done for sticking with it!

Well Mr McCall, you've now seen the shit we have.

The solution is simple - drop all of these so called footballers and play the youth players.

This season has gone, so give these youngsters some real game time to prepare them for next season.

Edit, Thanks McCoist, for leaving us with a truly shit football team you money grabbing fucker.

Reformation Bear likes this

couldn't give a fuck if we got beat in every game next year in the premier league, i wanna go up - i miss the aberdeens, dundees etc. tired of this part time league and lifestyle

Why? This is our level. We need to start again

Well it sure as fuck is going to take some salesmanship to sell STs for next season in the Championship on the back of form implosion and the sheer disrespect the players are showing to the Support by continuing to do their best to fail to achieve. Would a massive clearout and the new long term manager (whoever that is to be in replacing McCall) do the trick?

Even the most obvious salesman we've seen (Charles Green) could not sell STs of any volume on the back of the sort of stuff we're seeing. What the fuck does whoever on the Board is going to do the selling actually say to the Support to convince them to turn up in numbers at Ibrox week after week? What promise does that person make? What credible deliverable vision does he hold out to the Support? Will he get his shoe leather worn doing the rounds of Supporters Clubs to talk to fans face to face and to put the case directly to them? Or will we see a media campaign, emails, RTV articles, press statements and 'distance' selling with the only real appeal being to loyalty. Now loyalty may be more than enough for many, maybe even most ST holders. But does the Board really know the mood of the Support and what that mood might be if we have to endure more of this pish poor play and results for the rest of the season? Can anyone really see Murray or King grabbing the leadership mantle and leading from the front, out there inspiring the Support to believe that the worst is over and the recovery has begun (again)? I cant. Its not there style is it?

So are they playing with fire? Allowing this season to fritter away - rely on the clearout of failures to create a big reduction in costs - bring in a new long term manager who holds some sort of credibility that he might deliver in time - commit to building from youth with fewer experienced players brought in - change the nature of the Club to recognise that first it must aspire to mediocrity then to a level of competitiveness that gets promotion and then - eventually (how many years?) to a level of being competitive in the top flight. And in doing so risking Rangers becoming more and more irrelevant as a major force in Scottish Football? Which is where the SPL lot wanted us in organising our being dumped to div 3.

Well M King and Mr Murray. I think you said (after a fashion) that it would not be easy. But did you think it might be this difficult or become even more difficult? I for one am still waiting to see the plan to lead us back to the top flight and back to the top of the top flight I mean the detailed, funded plan not the aspirational statements made to win elections to the Board. And now that the Board seats are won - who (I wonder) is going to be the person that sells us the prospect of success for next season. Do step up to the plate and let's be hearing from you (don't leave it too long as you risk speaking to an emptying Ibrox).

Aye right mate

We are on a fuckin decline

We won't even get past the first play off game if we even get there

Unfortunately McCall seems to be just like clipboard and gets nothing from these muppets

We have dropped points against all the teams at the bottom.

Sunday, the season is well and truely over

Agree - sense at last

Just useless.

Absolutely flummoxed with it. What is the sense of this, I don't know anymore?!

I'm going to nab something Mitre Mouldmaster said (paraphrased a bit):

'Nobody could make such a mess of it by accident'.

When McCall changed it and we went 3-5-2 I thought we played a lot better. The equaliser was terrible defending though.

I think if we dropped Jig there'd be a huge improvement.

When McCall changed it and we went 3-5-2 I thought we played a lot better. The equaliser was terrible defending though.

I think if we dropped Jig there'd be a huge improvement.

Problem is that If we drop Jig, Moshni is likely to be his replacement. Its like choosing between Ebola and drowning in someones piss.

Coop likes this