***the Official Rangers V Alloa Match Thread***

Bear cub1

I disagree - why would you play Boyd? He is finished. He no longer is the penalty box poacher he once was and this has been proven this season. I would not have him anywhere near the squad. I would go with pace and play with some of the youngsters we are developing at Murray Park

So would I probably, but I'm trying to be as realistic as possible with my team selection.

Let's be honest, there is no way he will start with three or four youth players in the team tonight. It'll be one or two at the most.

So would I probably, but I'm trying to be as realistic as possible with my team selection.

Let's be honest, there is no way he will start with three or four youth players in the team tonight. It'll be one or two at the most.

You never know. I'd be delighted to see one youth in each third. Sinnamon at RB, Walsh LM and Gallgher CF. Hardie on bench. That would show me that McCall is keen to try something different.

Answer this question - honestly (not wi blue tinted specs on)

If this Rangers team was in the Premiership this season - where in the league do you reckon we would be placed?

between 2nd - 4th, with the right manager

Answer this question - honestly (not wi blue tinted specs on)

If this Rangers team was in the Premiership this season - where in the league do you reckon we would be placed?

I think we would be sitting above the bottom two probably 7th or 8th, Reason being we would be the underdogs in most matches and we seem to perform better against premier teams other than septic.

between 2nd - 4th, with the right manager

Have to disagree - I reckon Celtic, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, Dundee, Hamilton would be ahead of us and that would put us in the bottom 6. God help us if Hearts or Hibs were there too :-(

We might beat some of those teams in a one off game - but over the course of a whole season - no chance

------Bell/Robinson----

----Faure McGregor Zaliukas---

----Templeton Wallace---

---Black Law---

---Shiels---

---Miller/Boyd Gallagher---

I can always dream, but I'd like to a few changes to both personnel and formation.