Ferguson In Ni Squad

Big Al 55

Ehh.... if it wasnt for Vuckic we would be in an even worse position than we are now?

So worth it just for him imo

I can't agree with this at all. We've won, what, two games since he arrived?

I'm not blaming him for that or suggesting that he's been poor because he hasn't, but we wouldn't be much worse off without him.

He's a very naive player, often running into trouble. I do rate him, but he's a million miles away from being the finished article. He drifts out of games as they progress, but causes the opposition a lot of trouble and discomfort early on.

My point still stands, anyway - the Newcastle deal was and is laughable.

I find it funny how some like to lump streete in with the other 3 injured players just to make the MA deal look as bad as possible, fact is he was fit and got injured playing for us.

I would have thought people would have grown up and stopped the whole propeganda thing when king took over. Even although Vuckic to anyone with half a brain has been one of our best players if not our best player over the time he has signed, you get some eejits trying to say he´s shite and should get sent back. Rediculous.

I find it funny how some like to lump streete in with the other 3 injured players just to make the MA deal look as bad as possible, fact is he was fit and got injured playing for us.

I would have thought people would have grown up and stopped the whole propeganda thing when king took over. Even although Vuckic to anyone with half a brain has been one of our best players if not our best player over the time he has signed, you get some eejits trying to say he´s shite and should get sent back. Rediculous.

Thinking anyone who is against the loans is a king fan or has an agenda is equally as ridiculous.