*****the Official Hibs V Rangers Thread*****

That comment at the half time whistle is unreal. We are winning 1 nil and they chose to make a ridiculous comment on the aggregate score over the 4 games! wtf

I think his point was what a big improvement this is. It's a fair point. This lot have humped us this season, but we're deservedly ahead today.

Big improvement.

Just boardin a flight and can't see the game, how did the goal come about?

Long ball out wide on the left to Clark. The two wing backs (Wallace and MacGregor) ran in to the box. Clark crossed the ball and Macgregor tried to score but the ball came off his marker and fell in to the path of Wallace who struck with his left peg. The ball took a deflection off the defender on the way to the roof of the net and on the replay looked as if it would have been going wide but the build up was good and on reflection of the first half we deserve the bit of fortune in the finish.

Edit - Just watched the replay again. Beautiful ball by Mohsni of all people up to Clark on the left.

???

If you look at the post above you will see I have given McCall credit for the formation but still would replace some defensive minded players with more attacking ones. I hope to fuck we can keep playing the way we have and not revert back to big punt up the park and defend the one goal lead.

Wallace has always been better going forward - Not the best of defenders.

This system suits him well.

McGregor on the other side not quite so effective but working very hard.

Murdoch being swamped a bit but we'll need his legs in the later stages.

Time for Vukic at the expense of Miller?

I cannae dae this, sit at hame watching it on the tele for trips to easter road tynecastle etc, its dain my box in, must have made the neighbours shite themselves after that goal i was fucking jumping about the living room like a maniac!:lol:

It's been a decent half. We have a couple of impact players on the bench as well for the latter stages of the game.
Decent system we are playing, would like to see McGregor in place of Jig and someone more attack minded on the right side wing-back, although McGregor is doing well.

If you look at the post above you will see I have given McCall credit for the formation but still would replace some defensive minded players with more attacking ones. I hope to fuck we can keep playing the way we have and not revert back to big punt up the park and defend the one goal lead.

Naw, i'll see that you like the vast majority of other on here, had us beat before a ball was kicked. You even had a guess at some formation thats no even close!

McCall must go after this improvement

I know at times this year it's been hard and sometimes embracing while the rest of Scottish football either has a kick or a laug at us,! but some of you need to get a fucking grip the bad karma from every other fan in Scotland isn't being help by some of you fair weather, only go when its cup games or when we're winning chunts need to keep yer opinions too yourself. Your a fucking disgrace and are only helping the newspapers write bad news stories or fans from other teams who sneak on here to read this ammunition . It needs to stop even before a balls kicked yous are putting a hex on the team ..... yous are never rangers men in you're lifes .........

After years of being managed by a fool of a manager and his cohorts, Stuart McCall has definitely had an effect on the way the team is playing. It will take time, but it's happening just at the right time with the play-offs coming up. A few more wins and I'm getting more confident that we will go up now.

It would be better just to have two ties to get through, but I think McCall has got them 're-educated' about how to play football after the Ally years.