*****the Official Hibs V Rangers Thread*****

For any kind of activity we have in the box, we almost never look like we're going to score from any of it. Combined with a defence that is always ready to gift a goal out of nothing and I have zero confidence in this outcome. Fuck me, I'd love nothing better than for this lot to raise themselves for an entire match and perform like they're capable for a change, but week in and week out it's aye been the same - give the opposition 10 yards of free space when they're on the ball while letting them close us down at every turn, then fuck up in monumentally stupid ways and collapse from a sucker punch. You can only expend so much hope before the brutal realites of experience beat every last scrap of it out of your body.

Football and a teams fortunes can change quickly, I'm sure McColl and Black will be working the players hard in training this week and have a proper game plan for Sunday, obviously my heart is ruling my head a wee bit here, but I've got a feeling we'll come away with 3 points on Sunday, then go on a good run securing second spot.

As big Marv said many years ago as we prepared for a match against hivs at easter road "Keep believing"

We all know what happened that day :7325:

I'd go something like this:

___________________Bell________________

__Sinnamon__McGregor__Mohsni__Wallace__

____________Hutton___McCulloch__________

___Walsh_________Shiels______Templeton__

_________________Clark__________________

Mohsni is in because I think he is a better option at CB than Jig, plus Faure and Zaliukas are injured and I doubt they'll be back in time.

Hutton and McCulloch are in the holding roles because we need players who can give a bit of protection to the back four and stop the likes of Scott Allen dictating the game. I've put Jig in because realistically, we all know he'll be the first name on the team sheet (probably at CB).

The front four play because it in recent games they've been the best of a bad bunch. Clark obviously got his two goals. Shiels was better than Law on Tuesday, so I think he deserves to start ahead of him (again, that probably won't be the case). Walsh has been good in patches of recent matches and with Vuckic out, he is probably out best option in that position right now. Templeton gets a start because of the impact he had coming off the bench on Tuesday to set up our second goal.

I'd go something like this:

___________________Bell________________

__Sinnamon__McGregor__Mohsni__Wallace__

____________Hutton___McCulloch__________

___Walsh_________Shiels______Templeton__

_________________Clark__________________

Mohsni is in because I think he is a better option at CB than Jig, plus Faure and Zaliukas are injured and I doubt they'll be back in time.

Hutton and McCulloch are in the holding roles because we need players who can give a bit of protection to the back four and stop the likes of Scott Allen dictating the game. I've put Jig in because realistically, we all know he'll be the first name on the team sheet (probably at CB).

The front four play because it in recent games they've been the best of a bad bunch. Clark obviously got his two goals. Shiels was better than Law on Tuesday, so I think he deserves to start ahead of him (again, that probably won't be the case). Walsh has been good in patches of recent matches and with Vuckic out, he is probably out best option in that position right now. Templeton gets a start because of the impact he had coming off the bench on Tuesday to set up our second goal.

:anguish: Fuck I at least hope one of them is back, We are screwed if Mohsni or jig plays, I wish we could rip up their contracts and tell them to fuck off

Jeez we are really going overboard with the positive posts on this one.

Imagine McColl, Walsh or Murdoch reading this negative shite.

How can we expect the players and management to perform if we allow our chins to hit the deck?

I know the players have let us down on a hundred occasions but we need to give them 101 chances.

If we can win this one then all the WATP will be in full flow on Sunday night - Maybe we should try putting it out there BEFORE the match.

We want the players to be winners - Maybe WE need to be winners first.

Rant over.

Bell

Sinammon McGregor Halkett Wallace

Templeton Law McCulloch Shiels Walsh

Clark

60 mins............Murdoch on for McCulloch

70 mins............Gallagher on for Shiels

75 mins............Hardie on for Clark/Temps/Walsh

2-1 to the good guys :cool:

Bell

Sinnamon McGregor Zaliukas Wallace

Shiels Murdoch Crawford

Gallagher Clark Walsh

Providing Vuckic is out.

I hope you were given moderator duties for nothing more than coming up with the most ironically accurate team shapes I have ever seen

for a Rangers team :lol:

EDIT: Fuck, the quoting function completely knackers this :P

:anguish: Fuck I at least hope one of them is back, We are screwed if Mohsni or jig plays, I wish we could rip up their contracts and tell them to fuck off

There is no chance that none of them will play. Jig will play because he is the undroppable captain. Mohsni will play because Zaliukas and Faure are injured.

My biggest worry is that McGregor gets played at right back again and McCulloch and Mohsni is our central defence pairing. Which is what I can see happening, to be honest.

There is no chance that none of them will play. Jig will play because he is the undroppable captain. Mohsni will play because Zaliukas and Faure are injured.

My biggest worry is that McGregor gets played at right back again and McCulloch and Mohsni is our central defence pairing. Which is what I can see happening, to be honest.

If this happens, you know fine well what that bug eyed git will be saying to them in the home dressing room. Sad part is, he'll be right.

I hope to fuck that is not our CB pairing on Sunday.

If this happens, you know fine well what that bug eyed git will be saying to them in the home dressing room. Sad part is, he'll be right.

I hope to fuck that is not our CB pairing on Sunday.

Won't be!!!

Having heard wee Stuarts views on Mohsni any time he's been working for BT,I think he will only be used as a last resort. We aren't quite there yet as we still have Halkett to bring in and now that SM has had a chance to see him play,I'm hoping the youngster will start.

McCulloch WILL play as he is still club captain and the young guys need experienced players along side them(as shite as Jig is,the kids, almost certainly, will still look up to him).

Can't believe the, take a draw comments, this can be a marker for us going into the playoffs, win at Easter Road against them for the first time this season, and it will give us the edge we need against them should it be And put some doubt in their minds, and also the confidence boost we have been needing to kick on,...now , not saying it will happen, but in my opinion this could be the milestone of the season for us.

Can't believe the, take a draw comments, this can be a marker for us going into the playoffs, win at Easter Road against them for the first time this season, and it will give us the edge we need against them should it be And put some doubt in their minds, and also the confidence boost we have been needing to kick on,...now , not saying it will happen, but in my opinion this could be the milestone of the season for us.

A draw is not really any good to us anyway.

To have any hope of getting second we have to win this game.

Unless he brings in a youth player, it will be.

Can't say I was overly convinced when I saw Halkett, although, that was sometime back. Maybe he has come on over the last while.

If we hopefully give Gallagher and Hardie a chance at some point in the near future, absolute first priority in the summer for me

are a couple of decent level center halfs.

Won't be!!!

Having heard wee Stuarts views on Mohsni any time he's been working for BT,I think he will only be used as a last resort. We aren't quite there yet as we still have Halkett to bring in and now that SM has had a chance to see him play,I'm hoping the youngster will start.

McCulloch WILL play as he is still club captain and the young guys need experienced players along side them(as shite as Jig is,the kids, almost certainly, will still look up to him).

That is what actually worries me.

He needs to be relived of the duties ASAP. If for any number of reasons that has to be in the summer, then so be it.

Bell

Sinnamon Mcgregor Zaliuskas Wallace
McCulloch

Law Shiels
Walsh Clark Temps

With Clark in a false 9 type of position. The guy reminds me a lot of Messi and I think the only reason

he hasn't been called up to the scotland squad is because Strachan has no eye for talented players...

As a club, and as fans we need this! A win against these junkie fucks, could just be the tonic we need to get going! It may also put a shred of doubt in the Hivs players minds that things are far from over!

I'd also just like to stick it to that fat cunt Stubbs! This truly is this seasons now or never game!