*****the Official Hibs V Rangers Thread*****

Much, much better. Well done, Stuart in organising the team into winners today.

That looked like a game-changing game.

With McCall, I'll congratulate Hearts, but if that old, inept board had got McCoist out and McCall in at the start, you wouldn't be celebrating today!

Much, much better. Well done, Stuart in organising the team into winners today.

That looked like a game-changing game.

With McCall, I'll congratulate Hearts, but if that old, inept board had got McCoist out and McCall in at the start, you wouldn't be celebrating today!

McCoist won the Championship for Hearts.

So much positivity before the game today. Good to see :pipe:

Mohsni, Jig We are fucked

I am going to ease the pain by not watching

Well thats us certainly getting pumped. What an awful team.

5-3-2? Dropping our most exciting player in Walsh?

We will lose by AT LEAST 4, IMO. Anything better than that and it will be due only to Hibs having an off day.

That team: :anguish:

Stuart McCall can get to fuck.

Done absoluetly nothing to impress me/say that he's going to be any different from McCoist & McDowell.

That team is a joke. We need a deep, deep clear out in the summer.

Been sticking up for McCall but how can you defend him now? It's not just the players to blame it's the manager AGAIN.

3 managers and this shower of shite. This season needs to end.

I thought he was off balance and tried to intercept the ball. Didn't see contact but was watching a grainy stream

Even if there was contact, hibs can't complain, it's swings and roundabouts.

We battered them at ibrox, they hand balled for a stonewall penalty, not given, they go up the park and score.

Karma.

Bloody Brilliant performance today especially against my 2nd hated team Hobos.

I reckon we need to play like that every game now,wallace was a man reincarnated to what he has been,almost Posessed long my it continue.

Have to congratulate Hearts whom from day 1 have been head and shoulders above a league that in no way is mickey mouse in fact MUCH stronger than the Premier.

Player in for EXTRA Training,i think Neilson will go far as a manager-good luck to him.

Hope MCcall can do same for us.

Best moment for me was when the ball went out and into the hibs fans. A hibs fan has the ball in his hands and a rangers player comes over to the sideline to recieve the ball and take the throw

does the hibs fan do the decent thing and hand the ball over? No he goes mental yelling abuse at the Rangers player then throws the ball AWAY from the rangers player.

what happens next? Rangers work the ball down field and score a goal!

what can I say? karmas a bitch :peanut:

Certainly didn't expect that given our form for the last few eons, but if they've had me frothing at the mouth, I never doubted the team had it in them to get results like that (which is why it's been so bloody frustrating watching them.). Pleasant surprise and am delighted they finally stood tall and were counted. So refreshing to see the boys actually working at closing down the opposition for a full 90 minutes. Long may it continue.

Delighted for the players yetserday, they needed that just as much as the fans did. I echo what others have said really, Lee Wallace was the absolute stand out, special mentions to Moshni, Murdoch, Law, Mcgrgeor, Shiels, Miller and Clark too who all put in some mileage, Zal was solid and Mcgregor surprised me playing slightly further forward in a WB role. I still think that should be Sinnomon's position, with jig droping out for Mcregor to move in one.

last mention is to Stuarty, I said after the Alloa game we looked like we had direction and it'd take time to get it right, I was surprised to have won yesterday and played that well, I expected a much larger bedding in period tbh, but Stu has done well, despite dropping points against Alloa and Livi, we're looking like a structured team again. Hats off to the players, we can still salvage this season, all I want is 100% commitment and I'll be happy, go up or stay, the desire and commitment looks like it's there again under Stu, that's all we can ask for after years of slackness and a lack of direction.