The Masters

Adoniram

Best major of the year.

There's a clutch of players who can win it if it's their week, Day, Speith, Reed, Johnson, Stenson etc all worth a E/W bet.

However you really can't look past MciIory or Watson.

Mcilory isn't firing on all cylinders at the moment, but he had a decent showing last week and he's been building towards this major since the Ryder Cup last year.

Watson has become a bit of master round Augusta. Two time winner, defending champion and is in decent form too. If he drives well and the putter is on song he'll be in the top five come Sunday no doubt, if not wearing that Green jacket again.

I'll be going Stenson Each Way. He is always there or thereabouts and is now over-due his breakthrough Major.

I would love to see him win it.The big man has done me more favours than any other golfer.

Best player in the world not to have won a major.............yet!

I too would love to see Stenson winning it but i still have doubts over his ability to control his nerves in the closing stretch of a major. He has the ability of that there is no doubt but is he another Monty or Westwood or Donald?