Is Renfrew The Biggest Rangers Town In Scotland?

Or should I say the biggest Rangers (royal) burgh? An earlier post about Davie McKinnon generated some good responses about Queen Street, home to a Masonic lodge, an Orange hall across from a Catholic secondary school. Larkhall has a loyal and staunch reputation that is long and strong. Perhaps Renfrew is up there too.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or should I say the biggest Rangers (royal) burgh? An earlier post about Davie McKinnon generated some good responses about Queen Street, home to a Masonic lodge, an Orange hall across from a Catholic secondary school. Larkhall has a loyal and staunch reputation that is long and strong. Perhaps Renfrew is up there too.

I know the Masonic lodge in Renfrew you speak of, as I had my wedding reception in there and I have been considering switching my lodge from Barrhead to this one. It's not an orange Hall. There could very well be one near by but I don't know.

There's no many placces these days that have mostly Rangers or Celtic. Larkhall and Renfrew are staunch Rangers, Coatbridge is obviously tarrier filled, although there are more bears there than I expected

Larkie has a mhank supporters bus run from it. One too many and is a sad sign of the tim(e)s.

Larkie has a mhank supporters bus run from it. One too many and is a sad sign of the tim(e)s.

They've always had a supporters bus there though. When ever we have a big game on the pubs are always full of bears, plus there's the walk every year there without fail.