***the Official Rangers Vs Hearts Match Thread***

Ticket sales looking pretty decent for this. Reckon it'll be between 35,000 and 40,000.

How's everyone feeling about this game?

Personally, I'm pretty confident that we will win due to the fact that the points mean much more to us than they do to Hearts. It's human nature to take your foot off the gas when the league is won. Their players will want to avoid unnecessary injuries, etc. Providing that we show the same intensity and desire that we have done in our past few games, I definitely think they are there for the taking.

I can see us lining up something like this:

_________________Bell_____________________

____Mohsni____McCulloch____Zaliukas______

_McGregor__Law__Murdoch__Vuckic__Wallace_

____________Miller__Clark________________

Have a feeling we will go back to the back three formation that worked so well against Hibs. Definitely think Vuckic will start too after his goals last week.

Predictions everyone?

I'll go 2-1 Rangers.

"Personally, I'm pretty confident that we will win due to the fact that the points mean much more to us than they do to Hearts" what a load of shite. They hate us and will want to put another one over us. I'm confident we'll win, 3-1.

I'm sure they will WANT to.

That wasn't the point I was making though.

Ticket sales looking pretty decent for this. Reckon it'll be between 35,000 and 40,000.

How's everyone feeling about this game?

Personally, I'm pretty confident that we will win due to the fact that the points mean much more to us than they do to Hearts. It's human nature to take your foot off the gas when the league is won. Their players will want to avoid unnecessary injuries, etc. Providing that we show the same intensity and desire that we have done in our past few games, I definitely think they are there for the taking.

I can see us lining up something like this:

________________Bell_____________________

____Mohsni____McCulloch____Zaliukas______

_Wallace__Law__Murdoch__Vuckic__McGregor_

____________Miller__Clark________________

Have a feeling we will go back to the back three formation that worked so well against Hibs. Definitely think Vuckic will start too after his goals last week.

Predictions everyone?

I'll go 2-1 Rangers.

Wallace at RWB and McGregor at LWB ? switch them and we're good to go, feeling quite confident 2-0 Rangers.

1-0 us hopefully, a win would be huge and I really don't want to have to play them end of season needing a win. Think it'll be very close whatever happens, we played well against Cowdenbeath but can't afford to miss as many easy chances in this game.

Massive test for McCall here, hopefully he has watched them enough to figure out how to stop them. Would take a 1-0.

Will not question their desire to win a game as they haven't faltered yet whereas we have, many times - just hope McCall has beaten that out of them by now!

Confident of a win, providing we play like we did against Cowden, if we don't play to our best, or slip back into a Mcdowell or a McCoist's Rangers, Hearts will win with ease.

I'd Get Vuckic and Temps playing, running at their back line, Wallace goig for the overlap. Clark or Miller up top offering runs in behind and short. Middle three should dictate the game like they've done these last few weeks, movement, possesion, short sharp crisp passing (tu) 3-0 to the Gers.

4-5-1

Bell

Mcgrgeor* Zal Moshni Wallace

Murdoch Shiels Law

Vuckic Temps

Clark

*would prefer sinnamon with Mcgegor moving in one.

Confident of a win, providing we play like we did against Cowden, if we don't play to our best, or slip back into a Mcdowell or a McCoist's Rangers, Hearts will win with ease.

I'd Get Vuckic and Temps playing, running at their back line, Wallace goig for the overlap. Clark or Miller up top offering runs in behind and short. Middle three should dictate the game like they've done these last few weeks, movement, possesion, short sharp crisp passing (tu) 3-0 to the Gers.

4-5-1

Bell

Mcgrgeor* Zal Moshni Wallace

Murdoch Shiels Law

Vuckic Temps

Clark

*would prefer sinnamon with Mcgegor moving in one.

Using your logic - what happens if they play like they did against Cowdenbeath??

The only thing we've got going in our favour is they've won the league now, so mentally they might not be as up for it as they would have if the circumstances were different. No way will we pump them - it'll either be a draw or a tight 2-1 victory either way.

Using your logic - what happens if they play like they did against Cowdenbeath??

The only thing we've got going in our favour is they've won the league now, so mentally they might not be as up for it as they would have if the circumstances were different. No way will we pump them - it'll either be a draw or a tight 2-1 victory either way.

It's not the only thing we have in our favour. A renewed confidence in the sqaud from a competent manager being one, a string of great individual and team performances, Hearts have been the better team this season, no denying that, but if we play like we did against Cowden, Hearts won't be able to play like they did against Cowden (tu)

We dominated all over the park, Hearts are a much better team than Cowden, but the game plan should remain the same. Whatever the result is, I'm confident we'll deserve something from it, playing a better standard of football, players wanting to fight or the jersey, a organised back, middle and front line. Something we've not had in any of the games this season, if Hearts win, it only reaffirms my belief that they're ahead of us in terms of development and coaching, doesn't mean we shouldn't beat them when we start to do the right things.

Hearst beat Cowden 10 nil was it? We created more chances and should have won by just as many goals if not for slack finishing. Taking nothing away from Hearts, they deserve credit. But it's not Barcelona or Munich coming to town, we'll beat them, comfortably like we always have done, wether it's this year, next year or the year after, It's a decent Hearts outfit, the best in years and yet they haven't been tested by a competent Rangers team...

It's not the only thing we have in our favour. A renewed confidence in the sqaud from a competent manager being one, a string of great individual and team performances, Hearts have been the better team this season, no denying that, but if we play like we did against Cowden, Hearts won't be able to play like they did against Cowden (tu)

We dominated all over the park, Hearts are a much better team than Cowden, but the game plan should remain the same. Whatever the result is, I'm confident we'll deserve something from it, playing a better standard of football, players wanting to fight or the jersey, a organised back, middle and front line. Something we've not had in any of the games this season, if Hearts win, it only reaffirms my belief that they're ahead of us in terms of development and coaching, doesn't mean we shouldn't beat them when we start to do the right things.

Hearst beat Cowden 10 nil was it? We created more chances and should have won by just as many goals if not for slack finishing. Taking nothing away from Hearts, they deserve credit. But it's not Barcelona or Munich coming to town, we'll beat them, comfortably like we always have done, wether it's this year, next year or the year after, It's a decent Hearts outfit, the best in years and yet they haven't been tested by a competent Rangers team...

Fair enough - I wish I had your confidence. The last few weeks have been more encouraging - the best we've played in a while, I'm not sure we're quite a competent side yet but there are signs that we can be. I still think this game will be tight - I just think folk expecting us to romp it are getting a bit ahead of themselves. I would love it more than anyone to be proved wrong on Sunday though - come on the bears!!

Yeah. Ticket sales looking good and continue to sell. Even taking into account the rescheduled nature of the fixture, they're still sold tickets.

Just watched the weather forecast there. Looking great! Sunny, dry, calm and mild for Sunday.

Get behind the team, Bears!!!!!

Fair enough - I wish I had your confidence. The last few weeks have been more encouraging - the best we've played in a while, I'm not sure we're quite a competent side yet but there are signs that we can be. I still think this game will be tight - I just think folk expecting us to romp it are getting a bit ahead of themselves. I would love it more than anyone to be proved wrong on Sunday though - come on the bears!!

I'm confident of a performance, not too sure what the result will be, but if we perform like we have done, the results will start to come... Might as well start Sunday :)

I genuinely believe we should have beaten hearts in the previous two games, the first was down to poor finishing and a piece of abysmal defending and the second game we dominated until the sending off and even then I thought we were the better team until just before the opening goal.

now that we have confidence again and are playing reasonable well I see no reason for a win especially as we are at home, I was going to say 3-0 but knowing our defence like I do I will go for 3-1.