***the Official Rangers Vs Hearts Match Thread***

I wan't to know what the managers see in training that we don't, jig has been a liability for the past two years and now in an important game for us in the race for second he goes and does that.

personally I think it was a harsh red card but don't give rhe ref the decision to make keep your fooking arms down.

the only good thing is he won't be available for a game or two, let's just hope we can hold on to this lead.

For all those who don't think it was a straight red I agree that you can make a case but why give the ref a decision to make? Personally I don't think the decision was harsh. The big cunt does this all the time and can have no complaints.

nah, not for me.

We see tackles like day, week in and week out in football and they don't give reds for them.

No we don't.

Jig has done it all season and it's about time someone picked him up on it.

He's a dangerous liability.

I think it's you who needs to take aff yer blue tinted specs

I don't think it was a straight red but he's a fucking donkey for giving the ref a decision to make. Centre backs can't be shitebags when going up for a header. An experienced centre half would know better, but for some reason we decided to turn a 30+ year old striker into a CB to keep him in the team for the last 3 years.

Lot of pish, was never a red card.

Take the "get jig to fuck" glasses off, had that been anyone other than him, most on here would be going tonto.

Agree.

McCulloch is guilty of elbowing people in matches but that particular challenge was him leading with his arm and was never ever a straight red.

Challenges like that happen in every match without red cards

No we don't.

Jig has done it all season and it's about time someone picked him up on it.

He's a dangerous liability.

I think it's you who needs to take aff yer blue tinted specs

Jig has done it all season, How many str8 reds has he had?

I rest my case.

Lot of pish, was never a red card.

Take the "get jig to fuck" glasses off, had that been anyone other than him, most on here would be going tonto.

Elbowed the boy in the face, and has history.

Not sure how you can defend it?

Was absolutely no need to put himself in the position. He's blown what's been a great performance.