***the Official Rangers Vs Hearts Match Thread***

We have been outplaying hertz shit first half and the ref knew it, that's why he has sent one of our players off.

The ref is a terrible referee who thinks he is great.

All hertz midfield have done is physical play all first half, they have got away with it for free.

But our Team has outplayed them and the ref knows it.

We have people in football up here who hate us and cannot stand us when we outplayed teams.

Poor from McCulloch. red card? probably, yes.

Will be glad to see the back of him after this season. May even be the last time we see him in a blue jersey - you never know. Surely there's not a playing position for him going forward. Very much a stop gap at this point.

Unlike the game in November we are in front, we are at home, hearts have won the league and most importantly mccall is in charge not mccoist.

I think the second half will be nervy but we need to win this today and I think if mccall gets the adjustments right then we can do it.

It wasn't a tackle, he flew in from behind to challenge for a header he knew he wouldn't win, so decided to take the man out.

Tackle was the wrong word, challenge for the ball would be more an accurate term,.

My point was that wee stuff like that going on all the time without punishment. I feel it was very harsh, and only given because it was jig and his reputation preceeds him. Kinda like Black getting yellow carded every time he touched someone for two years.

after seeing the half time replays I have to say it was a stone wall red, if we go onto to drop points today at the least I would strip him of the captaincy but personally I hope it's his last game.

I don't hate Jig but he is clearly past it

The replay slowed down is all the proof you need.

Was he trying to hit the ball with his elbow? :lol:

Dangerous play means red card, it's there in black and white

after seeing the half time replays I have to say it was a stone wall red, if we go onto to drop points today at the least I would strip him of the captaincy but personally I hope it's his last game.

I don't hate Jig but he is clearly past it

Agree mate, jig has let everyone down today

The replay slowed down is all the proof you need.

Was he trying to hit the ball with his elbow? :lol:

Dangerous play means red card, it's there in black and white

missed the replays because I was too busy arguing with you :P

Unlike the game in November we are in front, we are at home, hearts have won the league and most importantly mccall is in charge not mccoist.

I think the second half will be nervy but we need to win this today and I think if mccall gets the adjustments right then we can do it.

Hit them on the break (tu)

Mohsni coming on for second half

Fuck sake rangers, we never make it easy

I would have started him instead of elbows - Moshni can make the odd error, but elbows always does something every game to try and prove how hard he is... the guy is a liability and a total loser, never worthy of the Rangers jersey let alone the captains armband.