***the Official Rangers Vs Hearts Match Thread***

We should never have lost the first game against Hearts, naive defending done for us.

Second game, we were more than a match atone castle until we went down till 10 men

Third game, we were safe as houses until McCulloch showed his petulance for being bullied by the big centre.

Fourth game, we have nothing to fear, just hope we can keep 11 on the park.

Definitely feel there's a quality player in Mohsni

Hopefully shows it more

He has all the attributes to be a top defender. Strong, can tackle, reads the game well, fast, can head, can pass, has a bit of skill, gets goals. His only issues, which are rather big, are that he can be complacent at times and makes too many basic errors. If they can be eradicated then we will have a top defender on our hands. That's the biggest frustration as he does have ability!

Superb first half performance showing our ability to outplay the runaway champs and a gritty, determined, disciplined second half showing a great attitude and desire that has been missing this season. Fuck you Mcculloch.

Fucking brilliant! Absolutely superb from every player (apart from McCulloch) and most especially McCall!

The guy has turned us into a more than decent outfit.

I wasn't sure about him getting it permenently but providing we keep this run going and get back up he 100% deserves it.

Mixed feelings, buzzing about the result but the most stressful 45 mins I've witnessed in a while :lol: . McCulloch should be apologising to all the players, think we could have won by 3 or 4 had he not done that.

Fantastic fighting effort from the players, especially Law showing what he is capable of and my motm. Clark didn't have the best of games but his work rate was crucial. Put in a performance when it finally matters, well done Stuart McCall just need to push now and get us back in the top flight!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm actually pissed at this.

Today we had a preview of what could have been if we had a manager in charge from the start of the season. There is now no question in my mind that had McCall or any decent manager been in charge from day one, then we'd have won this league with ease and likely be looking at several youngsters making a name for themselves.