***the Official Rangers Vs Hearts Match Thread***

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm actually pissed at this.

Today we had a preview of what could have been if we had a manager in charge from the start of the season. There is now no question in my mind that had McCall or any decent manager been in charge from day one, then we'd have won this league with ease and likely be looking at several youngsters making a name for themselves.

At least the appointment was made

No matter what anyone thinks of the new board, bringing McCall in has been the biggest decision they have made

Today we had a preview of what could have been if we had a manager in charge from the start of the season. There is now no question in my mind that had McCall or any decent manager been in charge from day one, then we'd have won this league with ease and likely be looking at several youngsters making a name for themselves.

if we had McCall three seasons ago we could have saved millions on wasted wages

Mixed feelings, buzzing about the result but the most stressful 45 mins I've witnessed in a while :lol: . McCulloch should be apologising to all the players, think we could have won by 3 or 4 had he not done that.

Fantastic fighting effort from the players, especially Law showing what he is capable of and my motm. Clark didn't have the best of games but his work rate was crucial. Put in a performance when it finally matters, well done Stuart McCall just need to push now and get us back in the top flight!

McCall saying he has apologised. Should think so too.

Listen bud we know thats true however what's done is done. Stuart us leading us forward and we will win these play offs if we continue like this.

I've not seen a replay, only saw it at the game but the guys been asking to be sent off with the way he throws his elbows about.

It might be soft but it's always going to give the referee the decision which can easily go against you. I honestly think he does it purposely in the hope that if he doesn't win the ball the other players on his arse. Knowing he doesn't have the pace to cover.

It's time he's dropped.

Apart from that it was a great day, felt for Vuckic being taken off. His left peg though :praise:

Great result from the lads today, Law looked like a player he should be and the rest looked a hell of a lot more comfortable in their job.

Yeah Jig was a twat for getting sent off but the team dug him out of the hole he had left. Saying he wanted to stay another year is bloody worrying though.

Thats a brilliant result for us today, McCall got his tactics bang on , they had no plan against being pressed high up the pitch in the first half, thought law was fantastic, miller showed terrific energy and take a bow the left foot of Haris Vuckic, gutted about red card as it spoiled the game , absolutely positive we'd have done them in the second half with 11, certain red though, McCullochs a fucking clown.

Final mention goes to Big Mohsni, kept it simple , cleared his lines and was fantastic, mibbes Stuart and Kenny can turn him into a no nonsense CB yet.

All in all a superb weekend for us, 3 points v QOS and a win for the tynecastle junkies in the week ahead should secure second.