***** Official Livingston V Rangers Thread *****

cumnockbear

And on that positive note.

No reason we should not win by three or four goals, well as long as Jig and Boyd are not playing.

I hope you're right but there was no reason why we shouldn't have beaten QOS last week. Hopefully that was the "blip" by with and we get consistency in every remaining game.

I'm heading to this game as it's the first in a while I've managed to make.

I notice livi are selling tickets at the turnstiles. Is there any possibility the Rangers end will be the same or are they all presold? Never been to an away game before!

I'm heading to this game as it's the first in a while I've managed to make.

I notice livi are selling tickets at the turnstiles. Is there any possibility the Rangers end will be the same or are they all presold? Never been to an away game before!

They won't be selling Rangers tickets at the gate mate but I've no doubt you'll get one off bears selling them around the stadium

I finish at 5 the night, the bus is 6, I've still to jump up the road to get changed and fed before that. So I asked my boss if I could take half an hour for my lunch and get away 15/20 minutes early. So that's fine, went for my lunch at 1, sat in my motor and fell asleep and woke up an hour and a half later. doh:lol: