***** Official Livingston V Rangers Thread *****

cumnockbear

Just knew after about 10 mins we werent going to win today.

Hibs will hammer Livi.

1 point advantage isn't enough as we will need to go to Tyne castle needing a win now.

We will be QOTS in first play off game, and if we are lucky enough to get through, then hibs will fuck us out in next round. Even if we were to go through, I don't fancy our chances against Motherwell either

Pissed off.

Just want this nightmare to end

The Queens will pump us again if we end up getting them! They were so well organised compared to us.

words can't describe how shite this team is - there is no way that this bunch of clowns will get promoted nor do they desrve to.

unless we get serious investment and a genius manager this is the standard we are looking at for the foreseable future and if that's the case we are screwed

Govan blue where can I find the donation page.thanks in advance

every cloud, Kaiser, every cloud :(

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

You will, however, be glad to hear that I'm not going to put it in the Sponsors' Fund, I'm going to give it to some people that have actually earned it...

3_zpsa7538471.jpg

Not sure what you mean mate. My user name or Fordyce? :lol: Either way, no! :D

Fordyce!

:lol:

Wondered if you were an active playing Bear, playing for another team (or a relly) wondering how people thought you (he)'d got on!

every cloud, Kaiser, every cloud :(

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

You will, however, be glad to hear that I'm not going to put it in the Sponsors' Fund, I'm going to give it to some people that have actually earned it...

3_zpsa7538471.jpg

How much are McVities paying you?blatant product placement.

Anyone ever find out what the loud bangs were throughout the game?

It was the Union Bears setting off fireworks just behind the goals in the South Stand and believe me they were really loud from where I was sitting, so much so that a young kid who happened to be walking past that area when one of them went off was breaking his heart crying because he got such a fright after which his dad had to take him home.

It was the Union Bears setting off fireworks just behind the goals in the South Stand and believe me they were really loud from where I was sitting, so much so that a young kid who happened to be walking past that area when one of them went off was breaking his heart crying because he got such a fright after which his dad had to take him home.

Wee scone!

Well well well. Another load of shite. When McCall came in I thought he'd get it sorted. At least put a rocket under some of these has beens.

Can't see us getting through the playoffs because if we are the contenders from the Championship then we will most likely be up against either Ross County or Motherwell both of whom are stringing results together if too late to save them from the playoff spot.

As for those who want a clear out in the summer and big money being spent, speculate on what size of a player budget the manager of Queen of the South or Falkirk will have. This compulsion to spend big has certainly got us places so far - NOT!