***** Official Dumbarton V Rangers Thread *****

Shuggy

Simmosen

Foster Moshni Jig Smith

Aird Black Hutton

Miller

Boyd Daly

3-0 Rangers surely, dont realy mind whos in the team just as long as we collect the 3 points

Amazing to think how much that load of crap is cisting us on a weekly basis and add in the money being paid to the person who signed most of them.

You'd play hutton over shiels? Crazy move if you ask me. Shiels all day everyday.

i know I know I just think we have been conceding too easily and I know the defence is poor but if we tighten up the middle of the park and mibby Hutton suttiing in front of the back 3 that's all I was thinking mate something's got to change especially away ..if it's not working then fine bring all our attacking players on .just my opinion but I would also at shiels every day of the week too but not when we are conceding as much as we are ..might be wrong

Bell

McGregor McCulloch Wallace

Murdoch

Law Shiels

Walsh Vuckic Gallagher

Clark

Ah, the classic 3-1-2-3-1 formation! :pipe:

I'd like to see

Bell

Sinnamon McGregor Zaliukas Wallace

Walsh Murdoch Shiels Law

Vuckic

Clark

I don't mind Vuckic and Law wide as both score good goals cutting inside from the opposite flanks and we don't have striker who could benefit from wingers getting to the byline and swinging crosses in but I think we'd benefit from Vuckic playing a more central role with a bit more freedom than normal!

I'd also like to see a better quality of striker but I haven't seen enough of Hardie and Gallagher isn't getting a chance so Clark provides better energy and movement than any of the others.

Ok so I was a tad cheeky with my team, but the point I was making was that regardless of the team lineup we just need to collect the 3 points, still think that team should be good enough to beat Dumbarton.

Bell

McGreggor, Jig, Zal, Wallace

Walsh Law, Murdoch Sheils

Miller/Clark Vuckic

3 -1 Rangers

Ok so I was a tad cheeky with my team, but the point I was making was that regardless of the team lineup we just need to collect the 3 points, still think that team should be good enough to beat Dumbarton.

Bell

McGreggor, Jig, Zal, Wallace

Walsh Law, Murdoch Sheils

Miller/Clark Vuckic

3 -1 Rangers

Anything but a 442 we clearly cannot play it

Ah, the classic 3-1-2-3-1 formation! :pipe:

I'd like to see

Bell

Sinnamon McGregor Zaliukas Wallace

Walsh Murdoch Shiels Law

Vuckic

Clark

I don't mind Vuckic and Law wide as both score good goals cutting inside from the opposite flanks and we don't have striker who could benefit from wingers getting to the byline and swinging crosses in but I think we'd benefit from Vuckic playing a more central role with a bit more freedom than normal!

I'd also like to see a better quality of striker but I haven't seen enough of Hardie and Gallagher isn't getting a chance so Clark provides better energy and movement than any of the others.

I tried to centre it and all that shit but it didn't work haha, basically the idea was Murdoch, Law and Shiels the 3 centre mids with Walsh and Gallagher on the wings and Vuckic playing in the hole just behind Clark

Anything but a 442 we clearly cannot play it

But its the only way to get Walsh in my team plus I am not keen on Vuckic being stuck out on the left, I wanted to play him up top, just to see how that works out. He has scored good goals so far on the left but I think we may get more from him as a striker. Thanks for the input but, my selection stands :P

But its the only way to get Walsh in my team plus I am not keen on Vuckic being stuck out on the left, I wanted to play him up top, just to see how that works out. He has scored good goals so far on the left but I think we may get more from him as a striker. Thanks for the input but, my selection stands :P

4231 for me Walsh wide left,Vukic wide right,Gallagher up top never going to happen though unfortunately haha

4231 for me Walsh wide left,Vukic wide right,Gallagher up top never going to happen though unfortunately haha

Ah a tear up the text book kind of thinking? One up top Walsh on the left and Vuckic on the right out of position previous managers got a shirikan for that kind of radical thinking lol you started early the day :cheers:

Ah a tear up the text book kind of thinking? One up top Walsh on the left and Vuckic on the right out of position previous managers got a shirikan for that kind of radical thinking lol you started early the day :cheers:

haha woke up still blazing from last night is it that obvious