God Save The Queen

Shuggy

Our Patron and Her Majesty the Queen is 89 years old today.

God bless her.

When Rangers lift their 55th top tier title, it is hoped it will be under her continuing reign as monarch of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Our Patron and Her Majesty the Queen is 89 years old today.

God bless her.

When Rangers lift their 55th top tier title, it is hoped it will be under her continuing reign as monarch of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

God Save the Queen

Happy Birthday

Not fussed. Good innings for the old bird, but I'm neither pro or anti monarchist.

Would prefer if we sing about our country though and not a head of state.

*dons tin hat*

that's the problem with our culture, we don't fight for our traditions and history allowing others to take over in society.

Not fussed. Good innings for the old bird, but I'm neither pro or anti monarchist.

Would prefer if we sing about our country though and not a head of state.

*dons tin hat*

So you would sing Rule Britannia but are not fussed about Her Majesty.

Interesting.

Your a Unionist without being a Loyalist.

I find it strange that someone not bothered either way decides to post anyway. I look at thread titles throughout RM and if I'm not interested in the thread I don't post. It's just so childish.

Totally agree, I had a reply typed out for him but decided not to give him what he wants.

Wheres the discussion in what he said?

He's posting his opinion. Which he's prefectly entitled to do, regardless of whether you, me or anyone else agrees with it. To say someone shouldnt post because they don't agree with the OP is outrageous.