Bluenose Jim Mcalister Victim Of Sectarian Abuse

Velo

Jim McAlister scored for Dundee last night, but he's a well known bluenose from Rothesay. His local CSC reacted by congratulating him on Twitter... Nope, they called him a h**. Other folk called him an Orange bastard. Saw a few folk trying to get it press attention but bet it gets nothing. It's a Rangers problem according to the press.

Have it on good authority they were on the IRA songbook again last night.

And aye, Bears Den because Jim is one of our own.

Dae ye, Aye ? :blink:

To be fair, he's right. How can we expect the media or anyone else to support us highlighting bigotry from Celtic fans when raising the issue gets comments like yours? They'd say "you're both as bad as each other".

To be fair, he's right. How can we expect the media or anyone else to support us highlighting bigotry from Celtic fans when raising the issue gets comments like yours? They'd say "you're both as bad as each other".

The thing is, they don't and they highlight ours and not theirs.

Is calling shitey Boaby a murdering pira terrorist bastard, sectarian and illegal? If yes then fact and truth are being supressed, as well as the the civil rights of those who state or sing to that fact.

Oh the Blue bells are Blue,

FTP

Fenian bastard is not bigoted or sectarian

We should just stop being offended at being called H*** , pretend we are all grown men, and stop playing tic tac

No mate. My Grandfather fought in the Argyle and Sutherland Highlanders for the full, dreadful 'Great War'. If he knew his Grandson was getting mislabelled a 'h**' he would be bewildered.

It's the worst attempt at being offensive..... Inaccurate and lazy.

Fuck them. It is offensive.. I hate it.

No mate. My Grandfather fought in the Argyle and Sutherland Highlanders for the full, dreadful 'Great War'. If he knew his Grandson was getting mislabelled a 'h**' he would be bewildered.

It's the worst attempt at being offensive..... Inaccurate and lazy.

Fuck them. It is offensive.. I hate it.

I'm sure you grandad would have said 'man up its only words - bullets are a lot more serious'! :pipe:

It's newly offensive and by no means the worst thing we could be called

I'm sure you grandad would have said 'man up its only words - bullets are a lot more serious'! :pipe:

It's newly offensive and by no means the worst thing we could be called

Well when the day comes when calling them a mhanky Fenian bastard for calling me a h** won't get me arrested while they saunter away down the road laughing, then I might listen to you.

Well when the day comes when calling them a mhanky Fenian bastard for calling me a h** won't get me arrested while they saunter away down the road laughing, then I might listen to you.

Tit tat etc etc

And yep they need to toughen up as well - the perpetually offended - but then who wants to be like them? Not me!