• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Would like to think that he would be finished in the game , but can't help thinking that his agents phone will be busy with clubs offering a way back if he avoids the jail . Hope i'm way off the mark but look at Graham Rix & the cunt from hearts.

41 minutes ago, altogetherforthe said:

The paedo Hearts player Craig Thomson - almost exactly the same charge a couple of years ago.

Apart from Rangers, I follow east region juniors and the paedo was employed at Arniston amid much debate.

Now he is at superleague Newtongrange ( Nitten ) Star. Personally, I can't fathom that his probation terms

allow him access to young lassies at the game at junior / community level whilst senior clubs well, of course it's

rightly a NO!

Absolute joke to compare what Thomson did to what Johnson is accused of. Also, there's a boy who plays for Airdrie that drove around in his car showing his tadjer randomly to any female he passed - also worse IMO.

19 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He admitted knowing she was underage, he is a beast. 

Total different story if the girl had lied about her age (no in my book though as he shouldn't be fucking about with borderline lassies fs) but he is a beast.

Is that confirmed?

2 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Would like to think that he would be finished in the game , but can't help thinking that his agents phone will be busy with clubs offering a way back if he avoids the jail . Hope i'm way off the mark but look at Graham Rix & the cunt from hearts.

His partner is sticking by him....wonder why ?

what women would hang on his shoulder knowing that his preferance is for children ?

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

Absolute joke to compare what Thomson did to what Johnson is accused of. Also, there's a boy who plays for Airdrie that drove around in his car showing his tadjer randomly to any female he passed - also worse IMO.

Is that confirmed?

Yes, he knew she was underage, he was grooming her.

7 minutes ago, BEE said:

Is that confirmed?

Sky news mate 'he admitted knowing the girl was under 16'

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I'm sure I heard it on the BBC news that he confessed to the charges, they mentioned grooming.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

IMG_20160212_000052.png

Didn't see that, that's a shocker after what was being said before the case started! My understanding was that he was going to be sticking by the story that he did everything but had no clue she wasn't of age.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Didn't see that, that's a shocker after what was being said before the case started! My understanding was that he was going to be sticking by the story that he did everything but had no clue she wasn't of age.

Me too mate, I think that's why no cunt wants anything to do with him now!

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

One who is looking forward to spending all of his dosh while he's inside, perhaps??

In my book that makes her as bad as he is, if he was married or with kids I could see her having to stand by him but she's just there for his cash.

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Nice to see his 'long-term' girlfriend is still beside him at court, money-grabbing whore. 

As for Johnson, absolute scumbag indeed.

She walked out when the texts and that we're getting read out. ?