Auchenhowie

Got the pleasure of visiting the other day with my son to collect the Rangersmedia sponsors shirt.

Arrived just as training was finnishing and got a wave from law as he was leaving.

Got greeted by Omar and the rangers photgrapher who took me into the room that the press conferences take place to wait for seb faure to arrive, lee wallace was in the room chatting to his sponsor when Ian black came in and had a chat with me and my son, he came across really friendly and was more than happy to chat away and answer a few questions, my son was too shy to get a pic with him so he told me to come and find him if he felt better. Lee wallace left without chatting to my son which was a bit dissapointing.

Seb came in and had a chat and got a few pics with us.

I asked if Omar could get a few more players to sign my sons first top but most had left so they are gona get it signed and send back to me which was decent of them. The sponsors top looks great in the frame and will be getting put up as soon as I get home.

Big thanks to Govanblue for organising it all!

Met Black before, got the impression he just wanted me to fuck off but didn't want to say it :lol:

He couldnt of been nicer to us, I will be honest in saying that there was players id of rather met before him but im glad he was one of the players I met coz he was brilliant with my son which is what mattered most to me

Did he say if he was back in full training yet?

(he got injured the week after we re-sponsored him :( )

He is gona start running next week and is hoping to be back for the play offs.

He told me his contract runs out at the end of the season and he hasnt been offered a new one yet

He is gona start running next week and is hoping to be back for the play offs.

He told me his contract runs out at the end of the season and he hasnt been offered a new one yet

Sadly I think his injury was badly timed in that it took him out of Stuart McCall's shop window.

I do hope he's fit in time to get one last chance to impress. I'm sure he'd happily settle for a pay-cut too. (tu)