Cricket

Cook's captained well in this side so far, but I'm not convinced with his tactics to Smith in the second innings. He seems certain that he thinks spin is the way to go against him, but he's perfectly comfortable against spinners.

The fact he got himself out to Moeen in the first innings doesn't change the fact that he's a wonderful player of spin.

I reckon Starc will be fine for the Second Test. He bowled well yesterday and has today and tomorrow to rest up before prep for Lord's.

Siddle more than capable to come in, and there's always Cummins around now as well. I suspect in the next match Mitch Marsh will replace Shane Watson, and Marsh is fit enough to bowl a full allocation when required.

50 for Mitchell Johnson, 200 for Australia

Johnson clips Broad away for four to bring up a good 50. Showing the likes of Clarke and Smith what they've missed out on. This pitch is fine to bat on. Delaying the inevitable and making the score slightly less humiliating.

AUS 203-7

I don't think anyone predicted that, certainly nobody expected such an emphatic win!

England's record at lords is woeful in the ashes, so it'll be interesting to see if the Aussies bounce back

You would expect a fight back. Australia still have a few more gears, but I think England do too.