Cricket

Bob Willis absolutely slaughtering the ECB for messing KP around.

No wonder.

The whole thing has been a mess.

The worst part is they've no one to blame but themselves. If they'd just dropped him after the Ashes, this would have gone away by now. But this 'banned' nonsense has turned it into a farce.

No wonder.

The whole thing has been a mess.

The worst part is they've no one to blame but themselves. If they'd just dropped him after the Ashes, this would have gone away by now. But this 'banned' nonsense has turned it into a farce.

English don't like winning so best way to stop it ban your best player.

Whilst I have a certain amount of sympathy with KP for the "carrot" being whipped away so cruelly, Their is no getting away from the very crux of the whole problem here and it is imho KP himself who is the problem. He is without question a swashbuckling and very talented Batsman who would help put runs on the board for England. Unfortunately this "talent" comes with a heavy price and that is due to KP being a pig headed and arrogant distraction who is all about himself.

He walked out on Hampshire blaming everybody else for what was his poor attitude and valuing his services higher than what the Club there thought he was worth. The final nail in his England career was the book, and I congratulate the ECB for having the balls to tell him that he won't be selected.

Their is no "i" in Team and the refusal to accept an advisory role shows me that he is not interested in developing English Cricket he only wants to be the Superstar..This decision could be proved in time to be the making of the England Team, or it could indeed result in Strauss looking like a bit of a tube.

Luckily for England they don't have a Fans Group calling for a Boycott and I am sure the Ashes will be a sell out. The Barmy Army will be there and we wont have the KP side show to put up with. Just seen he has spat oot the dummy and decided he is injured and doesn't need to field for Surrey today. That really for me sums him up...Outstanding Talent..and a Big Baby who always wants it his way.

He went to hospital for a scan, he's hardly decided he's injured :lol:

Seems like KP is indeed injured, well that's me telt... :mad: ..But I still stand by my original point that he is Talented, If a wee bit of an Untrustworthy Fud.. :P

Confusion around whether Zimbabwe are still going to tour Pakistan next week or not. They made a statement saying they're withdrawing yesterday then removed that statement and said the tour was still under consideration.

Pakistan v India series in the UAE in December also in doubt over the broadcasting rights. India in dispute with Essel Sports, who own Ten Sports - who have the broadcasting rights to all of Pakistan's "home" games. Workaround may be to host the series in India but, of course, that would mean less money for Pakistani cricket.