Cricket

On 10/10/2017 at 21:18, kplfishtank said:

You should get as I don't think these will sell out fast. 

Got my tickets for the William Clarke..Alcohol Free Stand at Trent Bridge..both ODI's v the Aussies(19th June) and India.Delighted, they have moved the India game to the Glorious 12th of July..and I might get on the telly for the Australia game as I will be in Row B right on the aisle..Look for the big daftie jumping about with the YCV flag..

£55 each is a bargain as well..Will have my picnic hamper full of munchies and really looking forward to the experience ..:dance:

8 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Got my tickets for the William Clarke..Alcohol Free Stand at Trent Bridge..both ODI's v the Aussies(19th June) and India.Delighted, they have moved the India game to the Glorious 12th of July..and I might get on the telly for the Australia game as I will be in Row B right on the aisle..Look for the big daftie jumping about with the YCV flag..

£55 each is a bargain as well..Will have my picnic hamper full of munchies and really looking forward to the experience ..:dance:

I'm row A in Manchester for the one day game but won't be taking my flag as I might lose it 

alcohol free stand?  I've heard of these but never been brave enough to try there :lol: 

5 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

I'm row A in Manchester for the one day game but won't be taking my flag as I might lose it 

alcohol free stand?  I've heard of these but never been brave enough to try there :lol: 

Suits me perfectly and being Sober means I won't lose my flag..:UK:

Babar Azam and Hasan Ali have been brilliant. 

What Babar needs to do is translate his ODI form to test matches where so far, he has flopped. He averages 58.6 in ODIs and 54 in t20s, but only 23.75 in Tests. 

Hasan Ali is just a superstar in the making. Averages 27 in Tests, 19.8 in ODIs and 22 in t20s. Only 23 years old.

Pakistan arguably have the best bowling attack in the world right now. Just spanked Sri Lanka 5-0 in ODIs and did it without Amir. 

8 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Interesting twist on the Stokes punch up. Seems he was protecting a couple of young gay guys..he will be getting a medal rather than a fine or jail sentence..what a lovely man he is.

I’d already heard that. What he done was wrong but I’d still take him. 

On 29/10/2017 at 20:28, Creampuff said:

England need Stokes to be competitive in Australia. He’s absolutely crucial to the balance of their side, and is arguably their best player.

Agree. If I get over there and we are 2-0 down I fear I may become an alcoholic again 

Did anyone see the official photo?  

Everyone except Mooen wearing a poppy, I’ve no issue with him If he doesn’t want to wear one , but for them to come out and say his poppy fell off is laughable and if that’s the case the photographer would have picked up on it and offered another one.

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

Everyone except Mooen wearing a poppy, I’ve no issue with him If he doesn’t want to wear one , but for them to come out and say his poppy fell off is laughable and if that’s the case the photographer would have picked up on it and offered another one.

Seen some stuff about that. There are photos of him arriving in Australia with a poppy on.  

4 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

3 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Seen some stuff about that. There are photos of him arriving in Australia with a poppy on.  

Yep he was wearing one when he landed, so it genuinely must have fallen off and he only noticed after. Happens to me every year.

29 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yep he was wearing one when he landed, so it genuinely must have fallen off and he only noticed after. Happens to me every year.

There was a photo of Jimmy Anderson not wearing one when he landed :lol: