Cricket

17 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

England giving your team a big band here..that attempt from Root was piss poor. I was looking forward to Bairstow Stokes and Buttler swinging the bat but might get bogged down now. Top order suicide. 

Great start for Pak but England bat deep so still a long way to go here before I show any sort of confidence :lol: 

I could get used to this...another great day of test cricket for Pakistan! 

Big day tomorrow. Some early wickets and we can put England on the ropes. 

Really hope Babar’s injury isn’t too serious. If he can’t bat for the remainder of the test it’ll be a massive, massive blow

4 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

I wonder if our selectors know what they doing at times. We constantly pick one day experts to play test cricket. 

Also ive nothing against the lad Bess but giving him a first start in a team low on moral could ruin him 

Aggers and Vaughan were saying on TMS they just don’t think this is a well-oiled test team. Poor mentality, trying to take a ODI brain into test cricket, weird fielding positions (Cook at Short Leg, Anderson at 1st slip) etc. Severe criticism of the selectors and Bayliss too. 

Tufnell also saying he thinks England have underestimated Pakistan a little here on the basis that the Pak team is so young and inexperienced, the England team are playing like they thought they could just turn up and win. 

13 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Aggers and Vaughan were saying on TMS they just don’t think this is a well-oiled test team. Poor mentality, trying to take a ODI brain into test cricket, weird fielding positions (Cook at Short Leg, Anderson at 1st slip) etc. Severe criticism of the selectors and Bayliss too. 

Tufnell also saying he thinks England have underestimated Pakistan a little here on the basis that the Pak team is so young and inexperienced, the England team are playing like they thought they could just turn up and win. 

I think England should genuinely drop all their batsman, there’s not a single player justifying their place.

Cook has 1 good innings every 3/4 test matches

Stoneman is completely shot of confidence

Root is a terrible captain, and need stripped of it so he can concentrate on his batting

Malan could be a good player but again is low on confidence

Buttler isn’t a test player

Bairstow is a number 6/7 batsman, any higher and he’s a liability

On 24/05/2018 at 12:23, psb07158 said:

Great start for Pak but England bat deep so still a long way to go here before I show any sort of confidence :lol: 

I was asked a quiz question to win tickets to see the 2nd test at Headingley on Saturday and Sunday.

How many tests have England played against Pakistan.

Choices were..88. 91 or 101..??

55 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I was asked a quiz question to win tickets to see the 2nd test at Headingley on Saturday and Sunday.

How many tests have England played against Pakistan.

Choices were..88. 91 or 101..??

Tough because the choices are so close together :lol: but I'd have gone for 88. Pure guess. No logic to it.