Cricket

24 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Pakistan spanking Scotland yesterday and today again to firmly ground the team again

Scotland only show up when they are LIVE on Sky mate..

Australia have looked pretty poor today..My trip to Trent Bridge next Tuesday might be England winning the series if they keep up this form..

Update..Seems I may have jinxed it..Just lost 3 wickets..:nailbiting:

14 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Scotland only show up when they are LIVE on Sky mate..

Australia have looked pretty poor today..My trip to Trent Bridge next Tuesday might be England winning the series if they keep up this form..

:lol:. Tbf there’s absolutely no shame in losing to the best t20 team in the world. Pakistan are a fantastic t20 team right now with every attribute: big hitters, all rounders and world class bowlers. 

This Australia team is garbage. Pissed me off the ECB opted for this shit ODI series v Australia instead of a further test match against Pakistan. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

:lol:. Tbf there’s absolutely no shame in losing to the best t20 team in the world. Pakistan are a fantastic t20 team right now with every attribute: big hitters, all rounders and world class bowlers. 

This Australia team is garbage. Pissed me off the ECB opted for this shit ODI series v Australia instead of a further test match against Pakistan. 

England now 6 wickets down..And I don't think even you expected that Pakistan and England would need a third Test to decide the series..But at the end of the day they wanted the 5 ODI's against the Aussies which would generate more income probably..  

On 13/06/2018 at 19:05, psb07158 said:

Money talks sadly , I’d rather an extra test before any limited overs matches but if that’s what gets the kids interested then so be it.