Cricket

10 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Seen about the last two hours of the game this morning,England's bowlers did well to defend 234.

It’s no the best wicket for run scoring that one in westpac.  Fair play to Morgan for trusting young Curran late in the innings. 

3 minutes ago, Ibroxblue said:

The game we tied?

Aye

Couldn't believe we drew from the position we managed to get into at the time, but on reflection, it was a fantastic game of cricket and swayed one way then the other so I'm not too disappointed by the result

Scotland have the West Indies 26-2 in the game which if they win means qualification for the World Cup..:whistle:

Update..62-2 maybe I shouldn't watch it as the Windies are starting to get a grip now. Back to back sixes :huh:

Update..Scotland require 199 to qualify for the World Cup.

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

As it stands, Scotland are going to fail to qualify for the world cup due to the ICC's refusal to include DRS in the qualifying tournament. 

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Umpires have called it. Scotland are out.

That's a pretty hard one to take

GLORIOUS FAILURE..taken to a whole new level. Dodgy lbw and rain. :duh:

2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

I try to tell folk that at every opportunity :lol: 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

They are now going all precious snowflake about getting caught. Dirty low life prisoner offspring.:whistle: 

Their whole demeanour in this tour has been utterly laughable and that ball tampering just topped it off

Theyre making an official complaint to the ICC because of the abuse they’ve copped from fans apparently - when Warner was fielding at deep fine leg they had a member of the Aus coaching team standing at the boundary watching the SA fans. 

I have never ever witnessed an Aussie team in my life bitch like this group of players have