Cricket

On 03/04/2018 at 00:22, psb07158 said:

Pakistan solidify their number 1 t20 ranking by absolutely spanking the Windies. 

Sarfraz hasn’t lost a t20 series as captain yet (7/7). 

The future is bright, loads of young players being found via the PSL 

See Scotland playing Pakistan in 2 T20 matches at the Grange. 

16 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

They playing Australia in Dubai early 2019 ?  I might be over then. 

Aye March 2019 I thought, but not sure on timing because the PSL is during Feb/Mar so need to check timing. 

We absolutely spanked them the last time they were in the UAE. Misbah hit a test century off 37 balls or something iirc 

It’s sad to see our wins completely demeaned by the tiny crowds turning out in the UAE to watch. Would have been better off playing in the UK since teams stopped touring, but hopefully the successful hosting of a few series and the PSL final means cricket is closer to being normalised in Pak

• 1 month later...
On 07/04/2018 at 13:12, psb07158 said:

Aye March 2019 I thought, but not sure on timing because the PSL is during Feb/Mar so need to check timing. 

We absolutely spanked them the last time they were in the UAE. Misbah hit a test century off 37 balls or something iirc 

It’s sad to see our wins completely demeaned by the tiny crowds turning out in the UAE to watch. Would have been better off playing in the UK since teams stopped touring, but hopefully the successful hosting of a few series and the PSL final means cricket is closer to being normalised in Pak

You watching your lads playing Ireland. Shame first day got washed out. Decent start so far