Cricket

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Tough because the choices are so close together :lol: but I'd have gone for 88. Pure guess. No logic to it.

I plumped for 101..:confused:

The fact I've not had an email or phone call means I've probably got it wrong..:duh:

3 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Decent day for England, need to follow it up tomorrow. Pakistan bowled ok today just didn’t get any breaks. 

Yes - made good use of bowling first.

May be lucky to see much play tomorrow, if the weather forecast is correct, though.

5 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Quality Unionist/Loyalist allotment right there. Imagine it in Glasgow..??..Front page and main news bulletin on bbc scotland..Sectarian Veg Shocker!!!!

?

Dead on!

Nice to see someone with enough pride to put on a bit of a display, the way things have been!

31 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Much better by the lads. Good to see the younger lads contribute 

2 boys under 21 starting can only bode well for the future. Nice to see Buttler showing some signs of patience.

I'm certainly looking forward to the Odi series against India and Australia. 

Shite. Classic Pakistan. Play brilliantly one test, dreadful the next. 

I’ll cut them some slack because as I posted before the 1st test, this is a very very young an inexperienced test side - plus Sarfraz has a lot of learning to do as a test captain. We no longer have the middle order stability 2 world class batsmen in Misbah & Younis provided so we really need to sort the opening positions out. Very disappointed in Azhar Ali and Asad Shafiq in this series

England were excellent. Clinical

I might well jinx it. (As I did with Hampshire). But Scotland are posting a pretty good total for England to chase at The Grange. 

Update. It's a HUGE total..371 for 5.Scotland's highest EVER. And more than what England have ever chased down. :dance:

Over 7 an over..Macleod unbeaten on 140. Awesome..