Cricket

15 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

They have suffered from losing Roy. But the weaknesses have been exploited by teams with more desire and I think they won't make it to the semis in all honesty.

To see Morgan having a laugh whilst the game was in danger of getting away from them also sums up the piss poor attitude and application they have given to the tournament for me.

We just can’t bat on sticky wickets. It’s easy to look good when you’re posting 380+ on a road, but as soon as the pitch does something we give our wickets away.

Morgan and Buttler dismals were so careless considering Australia blatantly set a trap for both. Your captain & VC have to be smarter than that, otherwise the rest of the team will follow

15 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

They have suffered from losing Roy. But the weaknesses have been exploited by teams with more desire and I think they won't make it to the semis in all honesty.

To see Morgan having a laugh whilst the game was in danger of getting away from them also sums up the piss poor attitude and application they have given to the tournament for me.

you would think with having this at home they would be right up for it  they will never get a better chance

38 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

True 😂 

We’ll see how Henry goes today. IMO should have been dropped for Southee.

It's a nonsense we let NZ get to 237. Amir and Wahab absolutely shite in their 2nd spells. 

Better fucking chase this down or I'll be fuming with this lot. 

26 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's a nonsense we let NZ get to 237. Amir and Wahab absolutely shite in their 2nd spells. 

Better fucking chase this down or I'll be fuming with this lot. 

Just start steadily and don't lose any wickets in the first 10 overs and your boys should get to 238 today. 

49 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Big pressure on England now i think. Who do youse still have to play ? 

Afghanistan on Saturday

Bangladesh next Friday

We need the following to happen: 

England lose 1 game

Sri Lanka lose 1 game

Bangladesh lose 1 game (which is a given if we beat them...)

47 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I can honestly see NZ pumping England, especially in Durham.

Fingers crossed (sorry kpl, Teftong, plymouthger and all the other England supporters on the site) 

38 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Afghanistan on Saturday

Bangladesh next Friday

England lose 1 game

Sri Lanka lose 1 game

Fingers crossed (sorry kpl, Teftong, plymouthger and all the other England supporters on the site) 

Remember I can temporarily ban folk 😂😂😂

being honest if England progress fine but if not I won’t lose any sleep. Ashes are more important to me. 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Afghanistan on Saturday

Bangladesh next Friday

England lose 1 game

Sri Lanka lose 1 game

There’s the possibility that New Zealand could drop out of the top 4 if they lose their next game. 

That England vs New Zealand game could be the decider, with Pakistan already going through if you beat Afghanistan and the Tigers...

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

There’s the possibility that New Zealand could drop out of the top 4 if they lose their next game. 

That England vs New Zealand game could be the decider, with Pakistan already going through if you beat Afghanistan and the Tigers...

A very exciting end to the group stage ahead - it has its critics but I love this format. 

5 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm really beginning to dislike India. Far too arrogant and conceited for my liking. Watching Pandya applauding the batsman after getting him out LBW was just about the final straw.

Hope anyone but them win it. 

India are the biggest greetin faced cunts in world cricket mate. They genuinely think they own world cricket. 

At the start of the tournament they hit the wicket but the bails never came off and the commentators went on and on for about 30 minutes about how the rules of cricket should be changed and shit honestly fucking mentalists. 

Them and celtic are the exact same filth. 

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

@psb07158 my taxi driver tonight was from Lahore. He’s absolutely convinced you guys are winning it because of the 92 comparisons.

Me having had a few told him much I loved Inzamam and Yousouf Youhana and Afridi 😂 

Mate the comparisons are absolutely crazy haha identical situation basically! Plus things away from cricket like Aladdin was released in 1992 and just came out there 😂😂😂😂