Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
psb07158

*** The Official Cricket Thread ***

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

A very exciting end to the group stage ahead - it has its critics but I love this format. 

It's by far the best format. I love how excited Ian Smith gets about it every match like he's reliving 92 :lol: 

Plus there is no shite like Scotland, UAE, Ireland, Netherlands, Kenya etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really beginning to dislike India. Far too arrogant and conceited for my liking. Watching Pandya applauding the batsman after getting him out LBW was just about the final straw.

Hope anyone but them win it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm really beginning to dislike India. Far too arrogant and conceited for my liking. Watching Pandya applauding the batsman after getting him out LBW was just about the final straw.

Hope anyone but them win it. 

 

Both they and Australia and the same mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Both they and Australia and the same mate. 

I thought the convicts were pretty gracious the other day. But I get your point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I thought the convicts were pretty gracious the other day. But I get your point. 

Tbf they are not as bad as they used to be when wankers like Brett Lee were around. But they are still cattle rustling, loaf of bread stealing, pricks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm really beginning to dislike India. Far too arrogant and conceited for my liking. Watching Pandya applauding the batsman after getting him out LBW was just about the final straw.

Hope anyone but them win it. 

 

India are the biggest greetin faced cunts in world cricket mate. They genuinely think they own world cricket. 

At the start of the tournament they hit the wicket but the bails never came off and the commentators went on and on for about 30 minutes about how the rules of cricket should be changed and shit honestly fucking mentalists. 

Them and celtic are the exact same filth. 

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

@psb07158 my taxi driver tonight was from Lahore. He’s absolutely convinced you guys are winning it because of the 92 comparisons.

Me having had a few told him much I loved Inzamam and Yousouf Youhana and Afridi 😂 

Mate the comparisons are absolutely crazy haha identical situation basically! Plus things away from cricket like Aladdin was released in 1992 and just came out there 😂😂😂😂

TEFTONG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The odds of the pommies beating India and the Kiwis are pretty slim, so I'm looking at Pakistan clinching the 4th spot and playing  India in the semi final, with us and the cunts from across the ditch battling it out in the other game. India V Australia for the final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Down in Birmingham today

pissed the mrs off by streaming the game around all of Cadbury World then shopping afterwards swearing at everything, going crazy at idiots like Imam and Sarfraz throwing their wickets away then going mental when Imad guided us home. Who’d have thought a welsh lad would be knocking the winning runs for Pakistan? 🤣

had some good banter with some Indian boys whilst out for dinner there - those boys really do travel well to support their team no matter where in the world they’re playing. Hoping they do us a favour tomorrow and beat England. Makes the game v bangladesh next Friday potentially a quarter final 

TEFTONG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Down in Birmingham today

pissed the mrs off by streaming the game around all of Cadbury World then shopping afterwards swearing at everything, going crazy at idiots like Imam and Sarfraz throwing their wickets away then going mental when Imad guided us home. Who’d have thought a welsh lad would be knocking the winning runs for Pakistan? 🤣

had some good banter with some Indian boys whilst out for dinner there - those boys really do travel well to support their team no matter where in the world they’re playing. Hoping they do us a favour tomorrow and beat England. Makes the game v bangladesh next Friday potentially a quarter final 

We had a cracking laugh with the Indian lads last year in Birmingham, they had all the kids up giving them a shot of their drums and getting them face painted etc. 

Not like your guys and the afghans who are hooligans and tarnishing the sport 😂😂😂😂

TEFTONG and ben51 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

We had a cracking laugh with the Indian lads last year in Birmingham, they had all the kids up giving them a shot of their drums and getting them face painted etc. 

Not like your guys and the afghans who are hooligans and tarnishing the sport 😂😂😂😂

Hahaha

My understanding is it was caused by Afghan boys jumping the walls and sitting in other people's seats then refusing to move 

Embarrassing. By and large the 2 sets of supporters get on well. Their whole team practically learnt their cricket in Pakistan and lived there at some point in their lives 

TEFTONG and kplfishtank like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archer showing his class today. Just needs the wickets to put the icing on his controlled display. 

The run rate is almost at 10 an over now. 

Woakes was very good today. On to Durham on Wednesday against a kiwi side that took a doing yesterday.

back in the mix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Kohli whinging about the short boundary after the match :lol: 

How did they make it longer when India batted..?? :tongue:

As I posted the other day they are now the most arrogant bunch of tossers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...