Cricket

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Roy and Archer have probably played themselves into the Test team for the Ashes as well.

You reckon ?  I’m no so sure either will feature in first test. 

Get Sunday out the way , maybe play them in Ireland see how they go. 

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

You reckon ?  I’m no so sure either will feature in first test. 

Get Sunday out the way , maybe play them in Ireland see how they go. 

I think they both had a decent shout, but with Anderson struggling and the opener situation...

Looking at the weather, I feel this game will be won by 10:15am this morning, especially if England win the toss.

Conditions look to be very different morning to afternoon. Probably be a good day to chase as batting conditions look to be a lot better in the afternoon. Definitely a toss you want to win.

If England win the toss I feel it will  be a formality. I feel NZ need to bat first, but batting first probably won't get the best of the conditions. I think NZ need to hope the pitch isn't scoring high too.

To many variables in favour of England, plus they just have more quality in depth.

9 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

This will be very close I think. New Zealand got some very good bowlers who will cause us problems. 

Hope I'm no going to jinx it. But I really fancy England to get the total with the minimum of fuss. With a century from either Root or Roy. 

Ooft🙈