Cricket

https://ranked-list-images.files.bbci.co.uk/world-Test-xi-f26e5622cf2c192fce0a41300fc32c67.html

I’ll be damned if an Indian ever makes my team. Babar Azam and Mo Abbas make the cut for me (though if I allowed Indians then Kohli would replace Babar and Bumrah would potentially replace Abbas) 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/06/2020 at 02:59, badjon said:

Just seen Boycott has said he is retired from TMS. Shame as I loved his input but says may turn up occasionally.  Wonder if he will still do the channel 5 stuff?

Not surprised, he's almost 80, COVID probably accelerated it and he probably wants to spend more time with family 

Also, I really hope England remember Pakistan's willingness to tour during this pandemic when it comes to touring Pakistan. The country is as safe as it has ever been now, there's no reason to continue to deprive the people there of seeing the likes of Root in person (and seeing my man Mo Abbas take 5fers against England on home soil 🤣)

On 13/06/2020 at 01:12, psb07158 said:

Also, I really hope England remember Pakistan's willingness to tour during this pandemic when it comes to touring Pakistan. The country is as safe as it has ever been now, there's no reason to continue to deprive the people there of seeing the likes of Root in person (and seeing my man Mo Abbas take 5fers against England on home soil 🤣)

If this happened would they allow the barmy army to travel ?  I wouldn’t mind doing a test match in Pakistan .

2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Today starts with 3 tests v West Indies. I’m assuming the rain won’t be long away 😂😂😂

Looking forward to some cricket, even if it will be a 'new norm'

2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

If this happened would they allow the barmy army to travel ?  I wouldn’t mind doing a test match in Pakistan .

Yes, absolutely

I think Denlys time must be up by now. 

Shame, he’s a good batsman who rarely looks on too much trouble but cannot get past 30 runs consistently. Gets himself in and then gets out to something he shouldn’t. Basically James Vince all over again 

49 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I think Denlys time must be up by now. 

Shame, he’s a good batsman who rarely looks on too much trouble but cannot get past 30 runs consistently. Gets himself in and then gets out to something he shouldn’t. Basically James Vince all over again 

Vince had a rough deal if you ask me. But then I'm biased as a Hampshire fan. 

Just as well this has happened....

Edit. Fucking jinxed that. 🙄🏏🤭

Screenshot_20200709_144124.jpg

I have to agree with Nasser as I just got home from work hoping to see a bit. 🏏🧐🤔

NASSER HUSSAIN is not happy that play isn't continuing with the floodlights on at The Ageas Bowl...

"The light goes poor, you put the lights on, and yet you walk off for bad light: just try to explain that. It makes no sense at all, apart from the red ball not being picked up so well.

"Everything that has gone into this Test series - players in a bio-secure bubble, West Indies quarantining, hand sanitisers everywhere, no saliva on the ball, extra DRS, home umpires - everything they've been flexible on, but the one thing they haven't been flexible on is, the lights are on, so we stay on.

"We've missed enough sport. We've missed enough cricket. It makes no sense at all. The ICC should have a little bit of common sense."