Ashamed Of Some Of My So Called "fellow" Support

GOAT

Oh dear, there is no cure for ignorance

Oh dear, there is no cure for ignorance

As you have proved there definitely is not. Come to Ibrox against QOS and bum your gums about your love for the snp and Nationalism

Away you go and support the Hibes, even Hearts would not take nationalist scum ..

Yes I was asked, in the 1970s by ted heath's tories.

Actually I don't feel in the slightest bit smug, I am devastated about the Labour collapse.

My point is that Scotland and England are going in opposite directions and the Tories don't care. It is they who will break up the union. They started it with Thatcher and, once they have got rid of Cameron during the euro ref, they will complete the job. Only labour can unite the Union but they have been rejected.

You aren't having a good day, the vote was on entering a 'common market' it was NOT about any form of political union I'll remind you of the actual question: "Do you think the UK should stay in the European Community (Common Market)?"

Want to tell us more about the mythical sixth verse of the 3 verse (usually 2) national anthem? :lol:

Not surprised Labour have been swept aside, you don't even get a chance to look at their policies because their leaders are so unlikeable.

I think SNP were always going to win in because people want more powers for Scotland, it also helps that Nicola Sturgeon and the majority of their candidates seem down to earth.

Aye, Mhairi Black jumping about discussing sticking the nut on Labour councillors is really down to earth.

Can you imagine if she ends up being interviewed by Andrew Neil. Scotland is about to become a figure of fun with some of the candidates we are sending down to Westminster.

I really don't understand why any real Rangers supporter would vote for the Scottish Nazi Party who want to make Scotland just like roi and turn us Republican, no Royal family, no longer part of the UK. Fat Salmond remember tried to bale out Hearts while they did nothing to help us. Run by a bunch of loonie lefties, you have to be stupid to vote for them and want independance.

:wanker:

I really don't understand why any real Rangers supporter would vote for the Scottish Nazi Party who want to make Scotland just like roi and turn us Republican, no Royal family, no longer part of the UK. Fat Salmond remember tried to bale out Hearts while they did nothing to help us. Run by a bunch of loonie lefties, you have to be stupid to vote for them and want independance.

I think you just made their argument for them.

Jim murphy just made a beautiful speech. Some people will understand it, others won't.

Wake up ffs, I live in Glasgow from the east end originally and belief me all the tarriers have dumped labour for your party.

We have not had a scottish protestant as Lord provost in 42 years and we have not had a protestant Labour scottish leader in how long also, this must be highlighted to labour, they got votes they would never have got because we hate the snp.

Bp did you see Salmond and his speech? No Rangers fan should be supporting that.

Let's see what your Snp so for you. Hee Haw my friend they only want to divide us,

They have no power, Mr Cameron will correctly tell them to fuck off and I am very happy regarding that.

Dump the queen for Nicola Sturgen? Shame on you and as an ex solider too, Don't play dumb that they want to keep the queen, They will vote on her within 5 years and she will be gone, to the delight of the snp and every Catholic in Scotland.

My father in law was also in the Falklands, was on the subs up Helensburgh till he retired there, My wife is English and stayed most of her life here.

I salute you for fighting for queen and country, but why bother when you want nationism?

Nationalism = Catholicism and the end as we know it

Your last line made me laugh - for the avoidance of doubt that was me laughing AT you and your ignorance.

The only problem I have with God save the queen is the God bit - there is no such 'thing'

would you rather vote for the catholic celtic loving in the labour party like murphy etc they all tried to get rangers out of business

The good thing is the Tories have got an overall majority and that will fcuk up the brigadoon mob until they fcuk themselves !

And the Irony of the Tories overall majority is the nationalist went a long way to helping achieve it, so

its a big thank you to queen nic and wee eck I really don't think we could have done it without you.