Ashamed Of Some Of My So Called "fellow" Support

GOAT

The reason that the SNP backed working with Labour and not the Torries is that the parties stance on just about every major issue is fundementally different. Unlike the lib dems the SNP made it clear that their party could never work with the Torries due to austerity. My point is that had Labour stood against austerity like the so-called 'left wing party' that it claims to be they could have been the alternative party England was crying out for. As this wasn't the case they effectively set out their stall as less extreme Torries and surrendered the protest party status to UKIP.

Funny that Salmond was quite prepared to work with the Tories when he led a minority government

If three people tell you need to make cuts in your household budget (to different extents) and one says you don't, who should you believe? Or more relevant, who would you like to believe?

Do you honestly believe that the other parties want to make varying degrees of austerity cuts just for the hell of it?

Let's say Nick gets her way, keep borrowing and spending and hope growth fills the gap? What if there is no growth? What if another crisis comes along (and it will) and there is no money in the bank to cover it?

Sturgeon, like everyone else believed the polls, she believed she would be the King Maker, she now has a party at Westminster that has no more clout than the Liberals in their hay day and in bed with a party that will be in chaos for a few years to come

Funny that Salmond was quite prepared to work with the Tories when he led a minority government

If three people tell you need to make cuts in your household budget (to different extents) and one says you don't, who should you believe? Or more relevant, who would you like to believe?

Do you honestly believe that the other parties want to make varying degrees of austerity cuts just for the hell of it?

Let's say Nick gets her way, keep borrowing and spending and hope growth fills the gap? What if there is no growth? What if another crisis comes along (and it will) and there is no money in the bank to cover it?

Sturgeon, like everyone else believed the polls, she believed she would be the King Maker, she now has a party at Westminster that has no more clout than the Liberals in their hay day and in bed with a party that will be in chaos for a few years to come

It's amazing that she can keep saying "end to austerity" and people are lapping it up. Why the fuck would you want to end austerity?! Am I missing something? Surely austerity is ultimately for the greater good? Overspending in your home, your business or your football club is not a good idea. Why the fuck would it be a good idea in your country?!

a. I'm not siding with them. I voted No, and Consevative.

b. Because he hates the queen doesn't mean he votes SNP, and voting SNP doesn't mean you hate the queen

c. There are bawbags in all political parties, football teams and religions - because you hate an individual, doesn't mean you should hate what they support.

My comment was directed at SNP 79ers, going by your comments. you don,t know who they were or what their agenda was.

It's amazing that she can keep saying "end to austerity" and people are lapping it up. Why the fuck would you want to end austerity?! Am I missing something? Surely austerity is ultimately for the greater good? Overspending in your home, your business or your football club is not a good idea. Why the fuck would it be a good idea in your country?!

Well put

I hate too say it but it must be something in the Scottish makeup that believes "gravy trains" are a good idea as long as someone else provides the gravy.

It never used to be that way

First of all, despite the SNP rhetoric, they were still projected to make £6 billion cuts compared to Labour's £1 billion. The only reason they were campaigning to end austerity is because their cuts paled in comparison to the Tories £20+ billion.

Secondly, your analogy is a little off. If three guys are telling you to make cuts, and the fourth says not to, that's not necessarily the same as endorsing the status quo. The fourth guy is likely telling you that you don't need to make all these cuts so long as you maybe take up a few more hours of overtime.

And what if you can't get that overtime?

It's not always guaranteed, I've always looked to overtime to buy the nice things in life, not depend on it to survive.

Why would any Rangers fan worthy of the name even consider voting for a political party who's primary policy is the destruction of the United Kingdom?.

There are even links between the SNP and Sinn Fein for fucks sake.

When you see the actions of some SNP supporters you get an idea of what life would be like in the fascist Republic of Scotland.

They are more like a cult than a political party.

I view the SNP as traitors to my nation and would never ever support them.

They can get to fuck.

Called democracy, UKIP got 3 times the vote snp did yet only got one seat.

The little tartan trannies can jump up and down all they like, They helped the Tories into power once again, becoming a bit of a habit for them.

And as for a referendum? Once in a generation did they not say? So 6 months is a generation?

Tell the Wee Midden and that prick Salmond to go and take a flying fuck to themselves.

hears this "ahhh but UKIP got more votes" line and its a nonsensical argument, UKIP got almost 4m votes from what? About 40 odd million people? The SNP got 1.5m votes from about 3.5m

I've nevet understood why people get so emotionally attached to Political Parties, vote for the party that is most representative of you on that occassion, its not a football team, Labour are deeeeeed because their is very little difference between them and the Tories, if they had a someone who was willing to break ranks and prove to be a party once again for the everyman and not just for London Labour many would go back to them

anyway, fuck this, games on, Good luck bud

Why would any Rangers fan worthy of the name even consider voting for a political party who's primary policy is the destruction of the United Kingdom?.

There are even links between the SNP and Sinn Fein for fucks sake.

When you see the actions of some SNP supporters you get an idea of what life would be like in the fascist Republic of Scotland.

They are more like a cult than a political party.

I view the SNP as traitors to my nation and would never ever support them.

They can get to fuck.

What the fuck has politics got to do with football have alook at yourself

hears this "ahhh but UKIP got more votes" line and its a nonsensical argument, UKIP got almost 4m votes from what? About 40 odd million people? The SNP got 1.5m votes from about 3.5m

And? The bottom line is they're over represented in parliament.

And? The bottom line is they're over represented in parliament.

Yet its been fine for years when those seats were going to Labour

bottom line is 8 months ago all we heard was how important Scotland is to the Union but God forbid Scotland has a say in actually helping to run the place

bottom line is 8 months ago all we heard was how important Scotland is to the Union but God forbid Scotland has a say in actually helping to run the place

No, it's always been wrong. And it still is. The SNP suffered from it in the past, now they benefit. Both are wrong and the system is shite. And your previous argument, based on where the SNP decide to stand, makes no sense. Parties are over represented to ridiculous degrees, and some are similarly under represented. It MUST change.

As a former Lib Dem voter, I've been banging this drum for about 15 years.

Gordon Brown was Scottish, he actually ran the place, came from a Scottish constituency.

Blair was born in Scotland I believe, he ran the place

We've had many Scotsmen in high office actually running the place, that's why we send MP's to Westminster to help run the place, not to try and break up the Union

At least the Irish rebels refuse to take their seats

I've nevet understood why people get so emotionally attached to Political Parties, vote for the party that is most representative of you on that occassion, its not a football team, Labour are deeeeeed because their is very little difference between them and the Tories, if they had a someone who was willing to break ranks and prove to be a party once again for the everyman and not just for London Labour many would go back to them

anyway, fuck this, games on, Good luck bud

This the UK, having a UK election. The SNP got 1.5 mil from 40 odd mil. Get over it.