Ashamed Of Some Of My So Called "fellow" Support

GOAT

Too many bears voted for the Jacobite party , there wouldn't have been such as swing since the referendum otherwise . Saw on another forum poll just how many were voting for the scottish nazi party , can't believe so many would vote for those manky republican cunts

If the SNP weren't the SNP and a UK wide party they'd have got a damn site more than 1.5 mil

Not really, they would not have the one objective of splitting up the Union with Scottish Independence, so basically that doesn't wash.

I am ashamed that the referendum last year has split, not just our support, but our country right down the middle. I cannot believe how militant the"45s" are. My brother was raging at me the other day because I didn't vote SNP. He is a dick but he's still a Rangers fan.

No one should be told how to vote and although a vast amount of our fans are unionists it's time to realise that not all are. This does not make them less a fan than you or I.

The beauty of this country, thanks to our fallen soldiers in two world wars, is that we have the freedom to vote who we wish without prejudice.

Anyway enough on politics. The thing I am most ashamed of some of my so called fellow supporters is that so many thought that QOTS would put us out of the playoffs!!! Shame on you :(

I am ashamed that the referendum last year has split, not just our support, but our country right down the middle. I cannot believe how militant the"45s" are. My brother was raging at me the other day because I didn't vote SNP. He is a dick but he's still a Rangers fan.

No one should be told how to vote and although a vast amount of our fans are unionists it's time to realise that not all are. This does not make them less a fan than you or I.

The beauty of this country, thanks to our fallen soldiers in two world wars, is that we have the freedom to vote who we wish without prejudice.

Anyway enough on politics. The thing I am most ashamed of some of my so called fellow supporters is that so many thought that QOTS would put us out of the playoffs!!! Shame on you :(

LBH, nobody knows what team will be turning up. They humped us twice. On the plus side, McCall has defo made a difference and with jig out, which nobody knew beforehand, we are more confident of victory.

As a consequence I am certainly more confident of promotion, but it's still erse and buttons time, as failure can't bear thinking about!

Too many bears voted for the Jacobite party , there wouldn't have been such as swing since the referendum otherwise . Saw on another forum poll just how many were voting for the scottish nazi party , can't believe so many would vote for those manky republican cunts

There wasn't a swing mate they actually got less votes than the unionist parties , the problem we have is our vote is split between three parties

There wasn't a swing mate they actually got less votes than the unionist parties , the problem we have is our vote is split between three parties

Gers fans voting Tory ? Did not see much evidence of it.

Strong alternative truly Scottish Unionist Party needed now to sort out the two wee extreme dictatorship parties masquerading under extreme left banner.

If we do ever become Independent will those who voted Snp, would the Rangers fans who voted for this be welcome back to Ibrox by fellow supporters? It would rip our fan base apart and what happened to us in the last 3 years would feel like childs play.

These so called Rangers fans go against everything we stand for...

Strong alternative truly Scottish Unionist Party needed now to sort out the two wee extreme dictatorship parties masquerading under extreme left banner.

Because most like me voted labour, I did not want to but it was my duty as a Protestant- Rangers fan and everything I was brought up to believe in.

I never turned my back on the Union like the majority of Rangers fans..

It is a minority within our fan base that voted the nationalist scum.

Because most like me voted labour, I did not want to but it was my duty as a Protestant- Rangers fan and everything I was brought up to believe in.

I never turned my back on the Union like the majority of Rangers fans..

It is a minority within our fan base that voted the nationalist scum.

Lot's of minorties in our fan base holding demonstrations, shirt sales, boycotts so this is no big surprise that the same elements who proclaimed those to be correct would also be voting for the SNP.

Lot's of minorties in our fan base holding demonstrations, shirt sales, boycotts so this is no big surprise that the same elements who proclaimed those to be correct would also be voting for the SNP.

Are they the same element? Or just glory hunters who attached themselves to a very successful Rangers team? Where were these supporters under Greig then Wallace?

All of a sudden from Bayern in a freindly( Souness first game at Ibrox ), We were sold out every other week , Then 87- 88 it was season tickets all round and that has remained to,this day.

I laugh at people who say I have had a book for 20 odd years. Why? because they could not find Ibrox never mind spell it before Souness then Murray his friend bought the club.

As a 15 year old at the time my 85- 86 book cost me 50 quid but all that was to change.

Our hard core fans at the time started getting diluted down, and tickets for away games became harder to get..

Don't know about anybody else but I chose to support Rangers when I was a young boy of 5 or 6 and knew nothing of different religions in the 1960s due to being brought up on the east coast far less anything politics.

And to this day I still support Rangers and couldn't give fuck about either of the other 2.

We'll they got 15% of the 50%unionist vote , would have been higher if it weren't for tacticle voters . I think the Tory vote could have been around 20% . And yes I voted Tory

Only way to combat it is with one Pro Union Party against the SNP. Won't happen i know but Labour is finished in Scotland and the Lib Dems are an irrelevance.

Those voting SNP simply have no respect for the traditions and history associated with Rangers.

Ok. Some people voted SNP. I dont agree with it but nothing said on an internet forum will change someones political views. Everyone is free to believe what they like.

But Rangers is and always will be a British Club, folk that want to change that based on their own personal views can fuck off.

Ok. Some people voted SNP. I dont agree with it but nothing said on an internet forum will change someones political views. Everyone is free to believe what they like.

But Rangers is and always will be a Football Club, folk that want to make it a political body based on their own personal views can fuck off.

fixed that for you (tu)

And your point?

The 'political' leanings of the club came some 40 years after there formation and have varied at times throughout the clubs history.

There was a time not that long ago when Barcelona had a very strong fascist element in their support, at odds with their current left leaning views, and the club itself never formally backed any plans for Catalan secession until 100 years after their formation when Joan Laporta, a future president of the Catalan autonomous region, career politician and a noted campaigner for Catalan independence, was appointed Club president in 2003.

So my point is that, other than a variety of other sports in which they are involved. FC Barcelona ARE just a (sports) club.