Ashamed Of Some Of My So Called "fellow" Support

GOAT

The Daily Record has always for as long as i can remember been big Labour supporters. Unlike the Scottish Sun which switched from Labour to Conservative and then to SNP whilst it's English paper has stayed Conservative.

Maybe I stand corrected on the rebels political party values .Maybe because I don't read it .

Last few days I've glanced at it and you would think from views that it's definitely changed or maybe it's all just one big curve ball .

Wont change my mind about what they are .They hate everything about our club and our identity .

Big mad .Apologies for getting personal with you but when I see your comments and Blue peters ,it just makes me angry.

You do know the SNP supported keeping the Queen if we had become independent right ?

She is just as much Scotland's Queen.

This UK election isn't even about independence anyway.

If you believe that, then you are an out and out roaster....

If you believe that, then you are an out and out roaster....

Ah well, I don't suppose we'll be seeing much more of him. After all, the election's nearly over and it's not like he posts on the football threads, is it?

Honestly wish Bears Den could just be about Rangers Football Club itself, hate having to see this shit being posted all the time. When i saw the title and clicked through i felt a little embarresed to be honest, we claim to be an all inclusive club yet we still want to play the victim all the time ( and sometimes rightly so but not always ) and put political agendas above that. I haven't voted and don't care too much anyway, but i am sure i will probably get pelters for even posting this but it is growing tiresome that you can't be a part of Rangers without having to watch who you vote for or what you say, it almost feels childish.

:shifty:

In all seriousness you're spot on. For some people being a Rangers supporter means you are a Unionist by default when in reality this is not the case.

You do know the SNP supported keeping the Queen if we had become independent right ?

She is just as much Scotland's Queen.

This UK election isn't even about independence anyway.

You do know the SNP stated the Referendum was a once in a generation vote.

You do know that there are many in the card carrying support who would love to see a full blown Republic

You do know that Poloticians will say anything to get votes

You do know that the SNP proffesed to be a party of no particular colour but have now nailed their colours to the left of Tommy Sheridan

You do know that there are many in the card carrying support who would love to see a full blown Republic

You do know that the SNP proffesed to be a party of no particular colour but have now nailed their colours to the left of Tommy Sheridan

...and to the south of Ulster!

Nationalism/Republicanism are two cheeks of the same arse..

The cult that is the SNP is overran with folk like Sheridan and other tarriers..

The fact that there was a Republican FB wildly applauded whilst playing go home British Soldiers when walking bye the Cenotaph says it all..

Yep I echo the Rangers fans on here that have any ounce of intelligence. Complete embarrasment from the original poster.

What must be going through peoples head when posting this kind of stuff? Obviously no thinking at all.